Old School Nickeloden

I dont think i spelt it right lol but anyways.. do u guys remember all those old school shows that used to come on Nick... such as Clarissa Explains it All, Are you afraid of the dark?, Hey Dude!, Doug, Stick Stickley... and any other shows i forgot to mention... i miss shows like those... Clarissa Explains it all was my idol lol... i loved it lol and i still have the theme song from Stick Stickley in my memory...it goes like this Write to me, stick stickley, p.o. box 963, newyork city new york state 10108!! lol loved it... what are ur fav. old school shows on nick?... and which ones did i leave out/
@Ambreya3 (100)
I just found this discussion, even though it says its old! I was just talking to my boyfriend the other day about SNICK, the line up of shows they used to play, I think, on Friday night. And about stick stickley. Im 25, hes 30, and he had no idea what i was talking about! I guess when i was 10 and watching it he would have been 15 and not! ha ha.
@callarse1 (4808)
Yup I watched all of those. iTunes and Amazon are your best friends they have many of the old school shows avaliable for purchase. Moreover, you can go onto youtube and watch some good clips of them (for free). I loved Clarissa Explains It all. because I thought she was so funny and cute. I really liked Hey Dude, and all of their cartoon programs they had. I would watch it so much after school...I even watch it sometimes nowadays, iCarly is a good program that they have on nowadays. Cheers and happy myLotting!
@RocLite (131)
Mystery Files of Shelby Woo was my favorite but I remember all of those shows. Are you afraid of the dark,Space Cases, Clarissa, My Brother and Me, Pete and Pete, Wild and Crazy Kids,All That, Kenan and Kel, Ren and Stimpy, Salute your Shorts, etc.
I loved Are you afraid of the dark--although it took me awhile to get into it. Another favorite of mine was Animorphs--I LOVED the books, I wish they had done more with the show. that, and the dude who played Tobias was hot. I also liked the one about allen strange, the alien kid? It was good.
@horsesrule (1884)
I love those shows Clarissa Explains it All, Are you afraid of the dark and especially Hey Dude! I wish they'd put those back on Nick, Noggin or Boomerang. Those were really great shows to watch. They were a lot of fun. I still have some really old VHS videos around here somewhere where we used to record Hey Dude all the time. I wonder if they still work after all this time? I might have to check that out. Or I wonder if they will be releasing the shows on DVD like they have so many others? Thank you for reminding me about some of my favorite shows from back in the day!
@twilight021 (2060)
Oh my goodness!!!! My friends and I used to love "SNICK" Saturday Night Nickeloden. We all used to babysit and I remember how we would all rush to get the kids to bed so we could call each other and watch SNICK. Some of the SNICK shows I remember are Clarissa Explains it all, Roudhouse, and are you afarid of the Dark. I think Roundhouse was my favorite...it was musical sketch comedy and really a lot of fun to watch. I also liked "Are you Afarid of the dark". When I watched it while babysitting I always called a friend who was also sitting. We used to freak each other out and stay on the phone together during the whole show. Thanks for bringing back such fond memories!