Mylot Promotional Videos.

I just watched some of the promotional videos that people got paid for. And some of the people show the payment history. The prices range from 20-50 bucks a day! Are they really making that much, you think, or did they change it for better advertising. One guy said he made over $1000 in 3 months. I have been here 3 or 4 months and have 29 bucks. You think he really made 1000 in 3 months? And I have a question, can you search for users on mylot? If you have I haven't figured out how to yet! :( Thanks
@stephcjh (32327)
I think it is very possible for someone to make a thousand dollars or more here. I bet they have alot of referrals working under them though. No one person can do it by themselves here. I have done alot of typing at Mylot and alot of responding and the most i ever made was just under $4.00 in one day and have never reached it since then. I think it relies on the amoutn of referrals you have working under you.
i'm trying to get referrals..but the 3 I have don't do anything for me. Two have actually done 0 posts so I never got a penny from them. And the other (my sister) only does stuff when I force her. I know I have gotten anywhere near a dollar from her in 3 months. I gave my link to a friend, she's going to see if she likes mylot. If she does yay, if she doesn't I won't really have any active referrals! :( It sucks. Thanks for the comment!
@stephcjh (32327)
I have 13 referrals and only two of them are active. I know exactly what you mean. I refer people and they only join and that is it. I wish you better luck in the future.
@cdparazo (5768)
I haven't figured out also how to search for users. I don't really believe that someone could earn that much here unless one knows something that we all don't know.