do you ever wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

when you do, do you realise it or does it take someone telling you?
@KrauseHome (35034)
If you mean as in Mood, I am sure there are many times I have woken up on the wrong side of the Bed, and sometimes maybe I am not feeling well, or just need to recheck myself or my Blood Sugars since I am Diabetic, and see if this is the issue. I then go into a place away from people if I am at work and say a quick prayer or two, and know even if today is not the best day, everything in time will be OK.
@sigma77 (5385)
I hardly ever wake up grumpy. I am aware of my moods and feelings. I always try to head off any foul mood before I let it overtake me. If you sleep on the floor, like I do, then it is virtually impossible to get up on the wrong side of the bed...lol.
No I have never had that problem it is what happens later that can make me cranky.
@wolfie34 (26793)
Well according to my housemate who I live with he can't tell the difference, I have so many mood swings it's difficult to know when I've slept on the right side of the bed, says it's like walking on eggshells with me. For me personally I am only moody when he's around and knowing he's not at work all day will have the effect of getting out of the wrong side of bed for me!
No. Everyday I wake up ready for the day. A day full of discipline with my twins and raising a voice I wish I did not have to. If only they would obey me. When will this ever happen? When this happens, I will be sure to wake up on the right side of the bed.
@polachicago (19075)
I don't know what is going on at night, becausee I am on the other space dreaming...but sometimes I am being voted off from my bed by my pets...and find myself dreaming on the floor...and wondering how 20 pounds dogs and 5 pound cat can dominate big, king size bed...lol