If he brings home his child from another woman

Child - A child waiting for her parent to come home
This thing surprised you. One day he brought home a child and told you she is his child from another woman and that from then own, she will stay in your home. Will you accept the child? What will you say to your husband?
@maehan (1445)
The child has nothing to do with this. The child had no choice to choose who is parent. I will sent the child to play with my children in the playroom. I will sit there waiting for his answer very depressed of course. Day will be gray and nothing will be the same. If the woman had no longer exist, I have no choice but to accept the child.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
First off it is not the childs fault who its mom and dad are. I would never take my displeasure out on a child. If for some reason my husband decided to keep this a secret he would have a lot explaining to do. I think that if you have love between you and your husband anything can be worked out. I would probably be upset that he did not tell me but I could get over it. This is one reason that I say that you should take time and really get to know each other before you get married. If you took the time to get to know each other there would not be a need for a secret like this.
That would be difficult, but acceptable if he had this child while he was NOT with you. Either way you would need to put your feelings aside from how the child was brought her to care for the child, after all, they did not ask to be brought into this world and the best we can do for them is teach them how to live and develop in the world to be a better person than us.
@misste78 (539)
I would send the child upstairs with my other kids. Then all h+ll would break loose in that house. See the child is but a child and I can't turn a child away. That child was forced into this situation, he on the other hand he gots to go. Of course you can never know what you'll do put in that place until the day comes.
yeah I agree. Poor child. It wasnt her choice to be born as a mistress' child.
I'm in full agreement with misste78. I've done nothing but raise other people's kids all my life. I cannot turn away any child, but I'd have the hubs in a nutcrunch hold like you wouldn't believe, that's a guarantee.
@sacmom (14316)
It would depend on the situation. If my husband had a child from a previous relationship then I would accept the child. But if my husband cheated on me and a child came from this I don't know if I could accept this child.
@sacmom (14316)
I wanted to add, I know it's not the child's fault. I would be so angry if my husband was to cheat on me and to have a baby with his mistress (if he was to have one) would most likely send me over the edge! Though at the same time I'm a big softie when it comes to babies and little kids. So it would be very hard to say what I would ACTUALLY do as I have never been in this situation before.
• New Zealand
Im not saying I would happy with the situation but I would never blame the child ever its not the child at fault so the child would be excepted into my house. Now for the husband it really depends on the situation. Was he with me when the child was concieved? Did he know about the child before bringing the child home and not tell me? These are two big questions that need to be asked first. Then we would have it out.
@huilee (1010)
I guess they can continue living in the house and wouldnt have to be bothered by my presence... Because i will absent myself from the house ever again... I mean how could u? N how could i accept this child... If i do, perhaps someday u will bring the mum home too, am i going to accept it too? I think its really ridiculous... Thinnking of it alone makes me mad.. =( I hope this doesnt happens to anyone of u out there... Its pretty intolerant.. Heartbreaking...
@djmarion (4901)
i will accept the child provided he will never see the mother of that child again,
@tredale (1313)
This would be hard to swollow though I dont think you can blame the child for this and of course it depends if your hubby new that he was the father all along and didnt say anything or if he only just found out. If he new you would be furious if he didnt and it was from before you where on the scene I would be okay with this and would open heartly take her on. If I didnt I wouldnt be happy to find out he knew and never said anything. I would be fine with the child but my hubby may live permanatly in the dog box.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I will say to him?......Of course I will be surpised with a angry look at my husband. But for the child, I will accept him/her as a new member of the family. For me the child has nothing to do with mistakes of his parents. But of course there are many things to talk about first between me and my husband and it will depend on us how to handle the new situation to our own kids.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I would not like that very much but it isn't a child's fault. So, I will welcome that child and give him/her a good home.