What do you hate most about your Job

We all have disappointments about our jobs. I have mine. Im sure you have yours too. Share it with us.
@Helium (97)
As a nanny, I have a few things that I hate. The triplets all seem to be in a bad mood at the same time so they are hard to handle. Another thing is that they always seem to be bursting with energy when I'm completely out of it. Other than that, those kids are awesome.
I shouldn't complain, I have a GREAT job, it is the job I have dreamed of my entire life where I can stay home and work at my own pace and be my own boss. But with every GREAT jobs there are some annoyances. I am an eBay Seller and when I am full steam I sell alot of auctions, mostly clothing articles that require measurements, which I post all kind of measurements in my auctions and then I get those emails that ask things like measurements, what they can't read the auction? or how much will it cost to ship to Korea when I have international shipping already posted, or how pretty the model is, which is usually me or my daughter, I have even been asked out on dates. I shouldn't complain, it is a great job, but I just don't understand when you post something, why do they ask? I never get angry and always post back something nice and their response (which is usually copied from the auction), but it is annoying.
Oh congrats. Wish I could do that one day. ebay selling is becoming a trend.
I'm an ebay seller too, its fun you should try it sis =)
What i dislike about my job is late night sitting. My working hours are 8.00 am to 10.30 pm. This is what the problem that i'm having with my job. It's the different thing that i used to get some time for rest in between but even then i don't like to sit upto 10.30 pm.
Oh no. That long?
Even I would hate it.
@bluishrose (2291)
well as for me i love my job because bosses are always not around, i have my own computer wherein i can surf the net all day. I have the chance to sleep too =D Maybe what i hate is the environment, its kinda hot in our office not kinda but really hot lolz! what's yours?
I also love my job because most of the time, Im on my computer. Imagine, enjoying your job, myLotting and chatting at the same time. Who wouldnt love it. But I hate the routine sometimes. Typing, typing, typing. My fingers were getting spasms.
I usually take a nap when my fingers get tired or eat hehehe then go back to my computer =)
i love my job right now.. although i just hate it when i got bored doing nothing and waiting for something to be done. ;)
Oh great job! enviable.
For me it would be the fact that even though I train the people to do the job right, they either do it wrong or they just don't do it at all. Then it leaves all the work up to me while they sit around and read or play games. In between that and the meetings I have to attend that are all in the middle of my sleep time since I work overnights.
Im amazed. I wish myLot would allow postings of emoticons here so I could express my shock.
@asmurthy (2464)
My Boss is somewhat senile (very forgetful), loses his papers, doesn't give me mine, expects employees to work when they are sick, forgets about the raise that he promised, and can't even bother to spell my name right.
Again Ill say fire the Boss. LOL. Kidding...
I guess I really hate the routine here at my job. I don't like to repeat things and it gets really dull after awhile. I don't know since when my job just turns into typing and typing all the time. I think I have lost my passion and I don't find my job challenging anymore. And I believe that drove me to tender my resignation. I am happy that I will have my last day by end of year and I sure look forward to starting a new chapter of life soon!
Yeah repating things are truly boring. I feel that sometimes.
@a_ce_e (1427)
Well i hate the routinary job, it makes me bored a lot. I like something new which makes me feel that i got a good achievement and learn something from it. I hate the job which requires me more than 8 hours talking to my own computer just to finish reports. I like dealing with other people, gaining experiences in different field and have certain task to accomplish with challenge and fashion, then afterwards receive an appreciation for a job well done.
@mummymo (23707)
Well honey the only thing I hate about my job is that I can't do it now til I recover from my back surgery! I am so looking forward to getting back to work cos I really miss it! xxx
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, my job now is being a mom and a student. What I hate about it is that I have to study alot and take care of a child 24 seven.
@sizzle3000 (3039)
When I worked it was in a retail store that sold auto parts. I did not like the fact that men did not think woman belonged working in a parts shop. Men made more money that women in the store. I felt like I could not work hard enough to be an equal to men. Then one day I said this is not right. I am smarter than most of the men I worked with and I worked harder than most of the men I worked with and I do not need this bs. I then quit and told them were to stick their job. It is a wonderful thing when your husband has a full time job and I was able to actually do this.