MURALI or WARNE ...who's the best??

@meatiitr (365)
who do u think is best alltime spinner of modern cricket.......... Murali who despite facing all the criticisms regarding the bowling actions but still holding his position as one of the best off spinners.. Or is it Shane Warne , the magical leggie...
• Pakistan
A very difficult question... Its very difficult for me to suggest who is better out of two. Both are simply legendary spinners. Shane Warne throughout his career been the focus of attention. He is the leading wicket taker in the history of cricket. He is more of a magician than a bowler. His ideas about the game are great. He is great reader of the game and knows his capabilities and batsmen's weakness. While Muralitharan is a bowler who can turn on any surface. The amoutn of turn he gets is extra-ordinary. Nowadays his 'doosra" delivery has created more problems than his orthodox off-spin. He is just 9 wickets away to surpass Shane Warne's record and become the leading wicket taker in tests. Both are awesome. I can;t differentiate them on the basis of talent. They both are equally legendary and genius. But I will give an edge to "MUTTIAH MURALITHARAN" because the way he has taken wickets. He has already taken 700 test wickets and the way he is bowling, he can acquire somthing around 1000 test wickets. That will be the most amazing thing ever...
• Pakistan
The stats are also in the favour of Muttiah Muralitharan.. Shane Warne has taken 708 wickets in 145 Test matches with an average of 25.41, best of 8/71 in an innings and 37 five wicket hauls in the innings... On the other hand Muralitharan has taken 700 wickets in 113 test matches with an average of 21.33, best of 9/51 in an innings and 60 five wicket hauls in the innings.. Just see, 60 five wicket hauls in 113 Test matches by Muttiah Muralitharan. Isn't it amazing???
@balaji_sp (105)
in my opinion, murali is the best.. his dhoosra a right weapon to get lost any one..
both are great bowlers...but according to me warne just tips murli, by just a fraction..bcoz he plays plays on all kinds of wickets in australia- bouncy, seaming, green, dry etc but murli mainly spinning..but Indians(read Sachin) hav dominated both... :)
@binny29 (1527)
since shane has retired i would give my vote to murali