Which PTC/ PTR would you recommend to upgrade your membership?

@maghella (270)
Italy
Hi guys, I've been considering for a few days now, upgrading my membership to one of the programs I belong to. Which one would you reccomend? I'd like to read the comments of all who did it and if they're happy with it. And if not, why. Here's a list of the ptc/ptr I'm considering upgrading: myster-e-mail clicksalary begware mondeclick clixsense adbux payperuse I belong to several others, so you might suggest even one that's not listed here. There's a fat chance I signed up for it... Thank you all for your input!
@prasad1961 (5603)
I've already upgraded my membership with Clixsense. And I need to upgrade with Donkey mails and its group. Still I got doubt about Adbux. Because if the site goes on like this oneday the more referrals person may ear away the funds and ordinary members will be dumbed like Sheep.
@maghella (270)
Are you happy with your upgrade? I heard somewheree that they send you lots of links in the first days and then they drop down dramatically. Is it true? About Adbux, I was wondering the same thing, as they show no referrals available, but plan to sell more in a couple of days...I was wondering....
@maghella (270)
that means you earned more that you paid for the upgrade, I think. Well, thanks a lot for the info!