please help me out.....PLEASE

@GAUrox (203)
i think that everybody suspects a man who comes late in his home.....i mean its not everytime a guy have affair with somebody in offfice.....even my wife suspects me that i must be having an affair with my secretary .....so please can you help me how i can tackle this probelem....please i am in severe need for your replys.....i think you must understand my problem......
@anjoks (2084)
First thing that comes to my mind my friend is "don't u really have an affair with ur secretary?" How often do you come home late really? .. well i guess, there are other reasons why ur wife suspected u with something here. but hey, don't get me wrong here my friend. I'm not taking side with your wife.. just curious, hehe! ... but on the other hand, why not talk to ur wife and let her believe that everything is so untrue. . . and i think, first thing for u to do is to come home early you know. (",)
Hahaha i agree.
@lzjilbb (425)
Maybe you should first tell your wife what the situation is and hope that she will trust you. If not, maybe make more phone calls to her, and sometimes ask her to deliver something for you to eat to your office. After she has seen what you are doing for several times, she will believe you. Remember to tell her to come as she like, do not point out the time to her by yourself to show her that there's really nothing but work :)
U made a point