which peroid of life u enjoy the most?????

@binny29 (1527)
what do u think u enjoy when u were a kid,tennager,18+,30+,50+ or when u become old
@lzjilbb (425)
I think I will enjoy the life in the future. Coz I am now suffering a lot to build myself a later good life :) I hope that will not come long after 30, hehe
@lzjilbb (425)
BTW: Good luck to you for reach 100 :) Now you have a star on head, haha
@angelface23 (2498)
I think the best period for me was when I was 18-21. I partied alot which I loved. I went to lots of parties and met a lot of people. There was lots of drinking and smoking going on but I don't know it was just a simple time. I didnt have any kids, I lived with my grandma so I didn't really have any bills. I was in school for most of those years so I was just doing the college thing. I'm married now with a child so things have slowed down ALOT. I guess maybe I just think so highly of it because I don't get to do it anymore. I made a lot of bad choices during those times but I have no regrets. I had a lot of fun partying and doing the bar thing. If for some reason me and my husband ever get divorced or something happens to him I will probably go back to that life. I'll be the 35 year old woman who is still trying to young. It will be so pathetic.