which of the two do you prefer??

@bhawnam (1436)
to live with the person you love who might not love you the same way as you do, or to live with the person who loves you madly?? think and tell me.
@Chryssi (828)
Of course I'm going to choose the person who loves me madly. Love is the greatest feeling in the world, and to have someone who loves you the same that you love them is just indescribable. I did live with a person who didn't love me the same, and I just couldn't deal with that. I constantly tried ways to get him to love me as I loved him, but you cannot make someone love you. It was exhausting and emotionally draining.
@carryli (876)
I agree with you,i think i may more happy to live a person who love me madly,if i choose the one i love him,but he does not love me much,i will feel so tired.
@bhawnam (1436)
yes you are right.. even i agree with you but at times this decision becomes very difficult to make..
I would much rather have the person who loves ME "madly"! It feels much better 4 a woman 2 be madly in love with ME, than 4 me 2 love HER, and she NOT love me back! So, this is a "no brainer" 4 me!
i think i wud live wid someone who lovs me more than i do..becoz it brings a self satisfaction that no matter wat the situation is he/she loves u and only u....in other case u never knw wen ur partner will cheat on u...so beter lov who loves u
I couldn't live with either. I couldn't live with someone who didn't love me back, that would be too painful. But I couldn't live with someone who loved me, but I didn't love back. I would end up getting irritated at them and then feel guilty because I knew how much they cared and I didn't feel the same way! I would rather live alone and wait for someone to come along where the feelings were mutual.
That is an interesting question. I think I would prefer to live by myself in either of these cases. Either way you could end up unhappy. Scenario one- you would be unhappy because the love you would be expelling would not be reciprocated and scenario two- you would be unhappy because you would probably be smother. I think alone would be best.
@maean_19 (4662)
For me, I would prefer to live with the one who madly in love with me. It's less effort. It's easier to fall in love to a person than to make the other person to love you.
@sunny5u (2072)
I will live with a person who loves me madly,i will not hurt anyone unnecessarily,if we not get one we love then why to feel,just think that everyone in the world will not like us,even bill gates will not be like by everyone,that is the nature given by god to the mankind,i just believe in this.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I would rather live with the person that loves me madly or for sure. I guess because with my ex. husband I was always unsure if he really loved me or not and in the end I learned not to get to close so soon.