Husband lost $100

We are super strapped right now and he did some side work to make the money so we would be alright and not counting pennies until next Friday. He realized today that the money is gone. The only thing he can think of after searching everywhere is that he left it in his work pants which were picked up this morning to be cleaned. Rats!
@jillhill (37383)
Did you call the cleaners? Hope you find it and things will be okay for you!
He did call the cleaners. They called him back about an hour later and said no one saw the money (likely story).
@jillhill (37383)
You are right. Someone probably figured it was their bonus for the day. Hope things turned out okay!
@guss2000 (2233)
Oh no! That really stinks! Do you think the cleaners would give the money back if they found it in his pocket? I'm sorry that happened to you! Luckily, I haven't lost any money in a long time-- I'd hate to lose 100 dollars! Sending you money finding vibes!
Thanks for the find the money vibes. We never did find the money. The cleaners said no one had seen it but I have a feeling someone pocketed the money.
@guss2000 (2233)
That stinks! It would be nice that if the cleaners DID get the money, that they would have been honest ;(