How did myLot affect yout Life

Ive been affected. I had to change my daily routine because myLot is already a part of it. I am thankful for finding this site because it has contributed a lot to adding knowledge and Im glad there is a site where I could express my thoughts. There were so many other reasons why I love this site. But I also wanna hear from you.
@squaretile (3833)
it's affected me in a funny way. now when i face situations or queries about human behaviour i think of how i can convert this into a mylot question! haha, have become more aware of my surroundings. and the fact that mylot pays is great!
@jencai (3415)
Just like you my dear, MyLot becomes a part of my everyday life. It would not be complete without visiting the site. Mylot helps me become a better person. I've learned so much from different people in the world. I get more ideas on how to improve my life and personality. I enjoy sharing my personal experiences as well. The site does not only give us informations but also reward us from our participation. Thank you MyLot!
@terri0824 (4991)
Yes, I have learned a lot about people and things. I spend more time here now that I do on Pogo, which use to be my pass time. I've met a lot of people all over the world with different cultures and beliefs, etc. I guess you can say it sorta is an addiction (but in a good way).
@klystron635 (1520)
I think somehow myLot affected me from the moment that I got to know this site. Whenever I log in to the internet I don't forget to visit this site and post some responses and comments on the responses of other myLot users. MyLot also made me a writer, somehow. I get to express my feelings and thoughts on a certain subject, just like editors do in their newpaper or magazine.
@samson1967 (7422)
So far, no negative affects from mylot, though it takes my precious time, no regrets, as at the end of the day the reaping brings consolations.
@nana1944 (1367)
I like myLot for various reasons. I enjoy learning about people from other countries. I also like to share my life's lessons with others who may benefit from them. If I can help one person in life to understand things better and make their life a bit better then I have accomplished something in my time on earth.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, it have become a daily routine. I make sure to do mylot everyday before anything else. So, that I can have time to do everything else around the house before the day is over.
It was the first day I get on this website. I am not sure whether it will change my life. But i hope i will enjoy being here and meet a lot of friends.
I am wasting now like 1-15 min each day! seriously though, myLot is now a daily activity I do, when I wake up in the morning, its more productive than sleeping in each day though :)
@gr8life (6253)
I just joined mylot less than a month (maybe less than a week!) and I have to admit that mylot really affects my life. I came to know it when I was in another forum for making money online but I never thought to check the site. Until a few days ago, I accidentally pressed another mylotter's site and here I am. I spend quite a lot of my time reading, posting and responding to the discussions. I find that mylot really contributes a lot to my knowledge and glad that I joined it at last. At first, I just thinking that mylot is a great site for me to earn extra income but now I realize that this site offers more than that. I am thankful!
well, for me also. its been like a part of me daily routine to stop by this site. cuase i love joining and answering discussions in different interest. it really give you alot of feed back to many topics in life, love and work of a lot of people in the whole world.
I have to spend some time daily for the discussions in mylot. I have to allocate time for mylot. Mylot has reduced the time which i have been spending useless. I get ideas and informations from the people who had experienced such situations, which helps me to take decisions and to be on the safer side.
@aj2006 (1536)
I've been a member 5months ago, but been active for only a month 'til now, I am hesitant at first coz I think it's just a waste of time, but one day, as I surf the net, I tried to check the site again and one discussion caught my attention, and from that very moment , I feel good answering to the discussion here, and every morning, while checking the site and seeing my earnings go high, I feel hooked to beat my previous activities... I am a MyLotter now, I admit and I want to prove to myself that being here will make a difference in my lif as well..
@vampoet (825)
It has not really affected me that much when it comes to daily routine. I post when I can and post more during my spare time like the weekends or the holidays or such. I have learnt about issues from other countries and such, issues you read in the newspapers or see in the news but to hear a firsthand perspective from a member in that country is cool
@sizzle3000 (3039)
I do like the site. I love to chat about so many things and this site gives me a way to get my opinion out. The site is also a stress reliever for me. I am more relaxed after I have posted on here. I do spend more time here once I get on. I do not change my daily routine for anything. I am on and off mylot and other sites all day. There are days when I get on here and I can't stop posting to all the good discussions but there are days when I can't seem to find any discussion I want to post to. I will keep posting even if they don't pay me.
@rangics (1335)
So far so good is my stay here in myLot. I've met new friends here too and it do feels great. ( Hey, we've seen eachother here too. ;)hehheee. ) It's also been a part of my routine that sometimes I get frustrated to not being able to visit myLot in a day!LOL! Nah, I just so far love my stay here. ;)
@TerryZ (22083)
I think mylot is good to get into. Especially if you dont have anything to do it helps you relate to people and their problems. Keeps you intune with the world. I love my friends here and I look forward to talking to them everyday. Yes I have changed my schedule around too. But thats okay with me because Im not working at the time.
@tracy1985 (654)
yeah,I also have addected by it.now,I would like to spend much time on mylot,it is part of my life.I feel uncomfortable if I have not surffed mylot per day. I like this site,and I intriduce it to my friend,they all interest in it. thanks to mylot,thanks to all friends here.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Well I don't think it has changed my life , but it's true that it's pretty fun and entertaining. I have also learned from the things people say , not basically technical stuff, but mostly i've learned to see how people think and feel, and that there are other different points of view to the things that are apparently so clear.
@zandi458 (27952)
Certainly mylot has a great impact on my routine. I used to be at my country house thrice a week and be in my town house once a week. Now it seems I am spending more time in my town house then in the country house. I have frozen the other sites that I used to frequent. My sleep has also been affected. I just can't get to bed early now. Though it pays little but this is the only place that I can communicate and get instant feedback. I learnt a lot of things here from food, health, parenting to cultures. Most of all friends all over the world.