Will you let your GF pose nude on a MEN's MAGAZINE

She got the offer and the pay will be very handsome. It seems she wants to do it but she wants your approval. Will you let her do it or not?
@DavidReedy (2411)
I would prefer she would not.
@samson1967 (7422)
I will allow her if she likes it whole heartedly. But, after wedding I will not consent.
@santuccie (3375)
Yes. I'm not the possessive type. Truth is, if she ever decides to leave me, it's her right to do so. I wouldn't want her to go, and I'd likely protest, but I wouldn't try to prevent her from doing what she wants to do. And really, I'd rather have my significant other (I don't really have one right now) posing for a magazine that stripping on a table and hanging onto a pole right there in arms' length of a bunch of drooling men.
I think most mens reactions here will be no. Seeing your girlfriend splashed across a magasine for the world to see has got to be a bit awful!
@cool1girl (248)
i wouldnt allow....