Which one are you going to take..?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20741)
let's say you're still studying in school. one more year to go and you'll graduate. you're waiting for that day to come cause you wanted to get a good job and make money on your own. do whatever you want or buy whatever you want. however, some company offered you a job with a big compensation. are you going to go for it and set your studies aside for a while?
@thaMARKER (3094)
No, I think it's hard to come back to school when you're well compensated and I think it's hard to go to school and at the same time work hard. I'll proceed with my studies first, anyway it's one more year to go and I'm on it right..
if i really can't help it then i'll just take the job. lol! you can study again if you want but an opportunity like that will never knock twice. If my time allows me then maybe i'll study again but not full-loaded. if you persevere then you'll graduate in time and already had a job.