What is the most foundest memory of your childhood

@nielcdg (709)
I remember things through all my senses all the sights smells and the feel of things under my skin even the degree of lighting in that moment. I remember the first day I became conscious about myself, it was in the bedroom and my mom just came it to carry me off into the dinning room to eat breakfast. I remember the scent of her skin, the length or her hair and the tone of her voice. That was the safest I felt in all my life and its my very first memory...
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hey, That would be when I was 8 years old my mom bought my sister and I our first pair of roller skates, boy did I think i was neat, skating up and down our street, getting cocky and game and attempting jumps over obstacles, and then I fell, but never gave up, wiped my graze and carried on skating and jumping...lol
@nielcdg (709)
Thats a really cool memory dude makes me want to go back and be a child again rather than living the live of a over worked and underpaid adult hahah
@mystery5 (351)
The fondest memory of my childhood is my father carrying me on his shoulders from the car to the bedroom inside the house, because I was supposedly 'sleeping'. My sis and I used to pretend to be asleep, just to experience this. After I grew tall that my father couldn't carry me on his shoulders, I really miss that experience.
@nielcdg (709)
That experience is indeed precious, I never had a father but my Grand Pa would parade me through the old neighborhood and say out loud "This is my Grand Son he is so big and strong!" I miss him so much :)