Aside from mylotting, what else are you doing right at this very moment?

@daryljane (3439)
Hello guys! Ive been out of the mylot for the past days! my favorite aunt died and we're busy with the wake and all that. now things are back to normal..im back to work and the same time working with mylot again... i guess theres a lot i need to cope up with..
@Woodpigeon (3710)
I am sorry to hear about your aunt. I have a bit on my plate, too. One of my nephews baby wasn't due until the end of June and they had to induce labour because the mother's preeclampisa was out of control. She was born last night at 10 Pm wighing 4 pounds and 14 ouces and is in the NICU. I am just sitting here and thinking about her and my nephew and hoping everything is going to be ok for mama and baby.
@daryljane (3439)
oh..sorry to hear about your nephew's wife and baby....hope things will be fine for them too...just pray for them then...God is always good!
I'm completing paid surveys, responding to my messages on Bebo and texting a friend. I always do too much at once!
@daryljane (3439)
multi tasking huh! same goes for me..taking calls, troubleshooting one's problem at work...
@pallidyne (858)
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope she went peacefully.... What I am doing at this very moment other than mylotting, is work. I work in the IT field and sometimes I have to wait until something finishes running or installing or whathaveyou before continuing with whatever project I am on. So I am waiting for an application patch file to finish downloading for one of my servers. Only has 24 minutes to go.
sorry to hear about your aunt.. what im doing right now? work, email, friendster and blogging! ;)
@daryljane (3439)
really!! whats your friendster account? maybe you can invite me over! lolz! :)