Good NEWS, your RESPONSE has been COMMENTED on by ONE of our MEMBERS

Has anyone noticed a change in how this message is sent to us these days? When we get this message now, we get the link that reads: view this entire discussion on myLot as opposed to opening the discussion for a place for you to comment on. I think this is HUGE improvement from what we were used to. Now we have the opportunity to respond to the discussions after we have read everyone's reply. Have you noticed this change??
@jillmalitz (5132)
I hadn't paid any attention. I will have to watch out and see. That does look more intersting. Does get your attention, right?
It is a huge improvement especially since when I first came to myLot you could only respond in your emails to the discussion and not be able to see what others had responded to.
@gberlin (3836)
I guess I have not notice this change. I will look for it. Thank you!
I noticed it a week or two ago, but I don't remember who I was talking to about it, lol. It would be nice if that link were provided in the "your friend xxxxxx just started a discussion..." emails as well. It would give us the option of replying to only the friend OR reading others' comments before responding. I don't know how many times I've put in a reply (this mostly happens with answering a request for advice) only to find out someone had already given him/her that information. Sure, I got credit for commenting, but it sometimes would save typing time if we had that option in all notification emails. Thanks for bringing this up.