Did You Entertain FLING Relationship???Why and Why Not???

I am thinking why a lot of people choose to have a Fling Relationship than Serious Relationship? They always said that it is more better because there is no "COMMITMENT" involve. Me, honestly,I once try it too. But i dont liked it.It make no sense at all.I dont even find it pleasurable.So, after that, i never get involved in Fling Relatinship at all. How about you???
@donsky14 (5963)
A fling relationship is really confusing...you don't really know your standing in the relationship. You don't really know how far you can go...like, do you have the right to tell him things that he shouldn't? Cause...you're not really his girlfriend, right? I've tried it once actually. it was fun at first, but when you really start to fall for the person, you tend to demand more. I guess, thats what happened to me. i fall for the guy, and I started acting like his girlfriend, but its wrong...cause its not officially "us". From experience, I prefer a serious relationship than flings.
That is exactlly what i mean here.Boys are boys....But girls, sometimes we always fall at the end even we knew what is the status already...It will hurt more and it will feel us like stupid... I prefer serious relationship too...
@donsky14 (5963)
yeah, girls fall easily than guys. its because were really emotional, we get carried away by sweet things. lol. I know, cause I can be like that sometimes
@dpk262006 (56473)
What is the meaning of relationship...when it is not going to be everlasting. I do not like to enter into any fling relationship. I always believe in making a long term relationship...e.g. be it friends.