Cheese, mayo or butter?

Three yummy things I can't do without but if i had to rate them in the order of preference it would be cheese first, than butter followed by mayonnaise. I simply can't do without cheese, use all kinds of it, grated, cubes, powder and slices.
well i guess all of them will do well. in every bread. it goes well in evry food that we cokked just as long that it is edible enough to eat. people around the world love to eat you know. so i guess they wouldn't argue with me.... i guess... i hope ... and i pray....
yes, it appears that these three food items are must haves in our daily diet. whenever we run out of an item, we immediately run out to procure some more. it seems like these food items have already become part of the staple foods at home by this time.
@anjoks (2084)
Hmnnn.. its hard to choose. I love those three a lot. . well i guess it would have to be cheese first, butter and mayo. . and ohh, we've got the same thing my friend. Haha, yumyum i just had my lunch and ate bakes mussels with lots of cheese toppings on it. (",)
@Cassy1976 (796)
Hmm well I love all three but I would have to say cheese first as I love cheese and could eat it everyday!! then I would say mayo and then butter. I actually ran out of cheese today and dont have any until I do my shopping tomorrow... what will I do until then??? LOL
at home, my children will always look for these items, too, each day. as for cheese, it is my favorite. i can never run out of cheddar cheese. i eat it as it is and my kids do the same. butter is usually needed in some cooking recipes. it seems this is one thing which is a must in the kitchen. as for mayonnaise, my kids will always look for it if they think of having some dips. actually, these three items are must haves in the kitchen along with the ketchup, salt, sugar and coffee.
i love cheese. love, love, loveee it! hahaha. i agree with you on that. mayo is also really good. i don't really use butter though. i used to use it on rolls or toast, but not even on that anymore. i eat those plain. or i melt cheese on toast! omg
@gradyslady (4056)
I'm with you, I cannot go without cheese. I love it too much.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
I also like these 3 things, I can go with out 2 of these things, like the cheese and the mayo, but the butter, no way. I love butter and not marg lol
@jillhill (37354)
Cheese and mayo and I could live without butter. But I am with you. Cheese first! Yummy!
@roadrat (274)
1. cheese 2. butter 3. mayo