How important are parents for you

@DEEPA333 (108)
They are very much importanct for me they the backbone of my life.
@shan_ab (377)
PArents mean everything to me.. Even after marriage, teh importance of parents in my life didn't go down.. They are always there, praying for us, pushing us forward, making our families a happy and comfortable one. Can do anything for my parents.. My husband also loves my parents adn it is a really good thing for me to happen..
@abroji (3247)
Is that so my dear? How sweet to hear that. God bless you.
@maean_19 (4662)
Yes, of course. They are very much important. You weren't born and lived without them. They are important like my life that i can fight for them when someone downgrades them. No one could change it no matter what.
@kawaii24 (520)
they are very important. I dont know what i'll do if my mom will be gone in my life. She's my rock, confidant, and sooo much more.
@kumarravi (145)
Parents are so important to me through my life till upto my life ends because of them only i am here so with out them i may not express my views also. so they are next to the god of mine.
@tracy1985 (654)
family - family and parents
We can not use any words to express the importance of parents to us.it means everything. maybe you will know better when you become parent.