Who like different colored pens used in writing....

I do, coz i have this organizer, and when writing notes, i used different colors of pens, i made it as a color coding theme. I want to see my priority for the day, for my priority i used blue ballpen, the most urgent and important is yellow. the one that includes my crush and other softly stuff is pink. I used red one for my family, for me that is a sensitive part. I wanna know here do the same thing as me.
@salam1 (1475)
I like different colors too. When I was a student, when I took lecture note I used A4 papers (no lines) and used different colored pens. I feel good about it, I feel that when I used only a blue or black pen then it is very dull. I used different colored pens now too.
I can say , we do have a colorful life,isn't it.
@mschiqui (1284)
me i love different colors of pen,actually i have collected diffrent kinds of colors.
@Dan_ul (858)
I hate organizers, organized people, organized stuff... I'm using just one kind of pens, hate colored pens... and all that stuff:P... I like the organized disorder trough;)