Sorry, I can't reply back to all but...

My Photo - Myself while browsing the net
But it doesn't mean I neglect anyone by intention. It's just that I can't find much time to answer all your comments for there are so many. Anyway, to all who have participated in the discussions I had started, let me take this opportunity to thank all of you for sharing your views with me. I appreciate everything. Love Lots, Hermie
No sorry, need not to express it. It happens with most of us. Due to busy schedule we are not able to go through all the comments sometime. Whenever ones finds time, visits back to the topics and comments. Sometimes we have to leave few comments, it is true. It is our duty to respond on others topic because we are paid on this. But commenting back on each topic is very much difficult.
We certainly understand that its not always easy for someone to answer our comments, so we understand.
@jencai (3416)
I understand your situation my dear. It also happen to me sometimes. I can't find enough time to answer all those people who have participated in my post. There are times when I set a time for it but it's still not enough to do so. I'm still doing my best to thank them in some ways like you did.
@mummymo (23709)
That is so sweet hermie and I know you do make an effort to reply! Hope you do not think I have been ignoring you but my daughter has been ill and I haven't been able to get on much! xxxx
@asmurthy (2464)
That is alright. Time is precious factor in mylot. we cannot answer to all of friends discussions. If you answer to good responses that would be fine. Have a nice day.
That's because your topics are always so interesting and everyone rushes to respond and then you can't keep up! Heheh! It's very understandable and I don't think there's any one person who actually gets upset over these things. I don't know if it's actually possible to give a quality response to each and every single one of our own responses, sometimes there isn't anything to say or add. You're doing great! ;)
All I can say is thanks...:)
@asazam (159)
• Netherlands
thts okay, i can understand. btw ur pic looks nice
@terri0824 (4975)
I understand it isn't easy to always post a response to all responses. Just work them a little at a time. I don't have too much of a problem with it though, because I don't start lots of discussions, just usually respond to others discussions that have been posted.
@TerryZ (22146)
Thats okay all you have to do is just do alittle at atime. At least you told us whats going on. I dont have a problem with it. Just do what you can. Im still here.LOL
@webeishere (36377)
Hey that's perfectly understandable. One has many friends that means a lot of discussions to respopjnf to and also means a LOT of respopnses on their own discussions. I also cant respond to each and everyone. So take care and have a great day/evening. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Do not worry about that and I totally understand that because it is time consuming being here. You really got to sort our your schedule to make everything fit.