Accidental Best Response

@Kythe42 (1412)
Yesterday I gave someone a best response by accident. I meant to click on their user name to see their profile but I accidentally clicked on the mark as best response link. I guess there's no way to fix this. Has anyone else ever given a best response by accident?
@missak (3311)
• Spain
I did the same! And what is worse, I did that many times... it is relly ennoying, specially when I had a lot of great and really good responses much better than that person...
@Kythe42 (1412)
I think they need to have a confirmation thing come up asking you if you are sure you want to mark that person as best response. That would give you an opportunity to cancel it.
@missak (3311)
• Spain
Or also an undo thing, or someting to re-mark it when you get a new and better reponse...
• Pakistan
Actually, I did not awarded The best response but accidently rated someone positive. I didn't mean to do so. I was going to give Negative but as you have said It can not be fixed now.
@Kythe42 (1412)
I wish there was a way to fix things like this as well as edit posts.
@abrarr (1246)
• Pakistan
well i think it won't make any wrong thing to ur profile or anyhting liek that so don't worry. it will help the other guy to earn a lil more. thats it!!!
@Kythe42 (1412)
Yes I know it won't hurt anything. I just hadn't decided who I wanted to give the best response to yet.
@gberlin (3836)
I can't say that I have but who knows, somewhere down the line I might do that. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe the person who you accidently gave best response to has never had one and now you have given them their first one. That would be very encouraging!