If you are born again would you marry your wife again in that birth too?

By Bala
@balasri (26553)
Or?
I would marry my wife again without hesitation. When we became a couple at age 19, neither of us had any idea what might constitute a good mate. Probably no 19 year old has a clue what kind of person they should be looking for. We got lucky and my wife and I both made a good match with each other. There is no way I would take a chance with someone else when we are so happy together.
You are that my wife reads myLot and I would not dare say anything else than what I did! LOL... However, my wife does have a sense of humour, so it would not have been too bad if I'd said something not quite so adoring of her.
@brokentia (10396)
OK, between you and me....No! I would not. I say this because I got married at too young of an age and was not done growing into the person that I have become. If I had waited until I was mature, I would not have married him. But then again...we are no longer married either. Long story. We still love together as if we are. But we are legally divorced. And even he doesn't want to get re-married. So, I guess the feelings are mutual.
@balasri (26553)
Thank you for confiding me this much.it is strictly between me and you.I can understand every word of your's.You are a mature bright and smart person to know what you are doing.Any way all the best for you in your life.