Is MyLot unique?

@Neriz69 (1042)
Aren't there any site on the internet like myLot. It's not that i'm looking for another, it's just that I haven't seen anyone like myLot on the net. There are a lot of Paid to read, paid to click sites but paid to post? I haven't found anything like myLot.
@smartmom (827)
My favorite online community site is www.gather.com. They pay you in gift certificates until you have been able to earn 50$, which is about 3000 points within one month. I reached this level in my third month, but it did take some effort. Gather is a site that is more serious than Mylot, but it is similar in the sense that you control your earning and earning capability. At Gather you earn points by joining groups, starting groups, posting articles, receiving comments from other members, commenting on other members' work, posting images, commenting on images etc. The more quality work you post, and the more comments you get the more points you get.
@Neriz69 (1042)
That's a very interesting site. I may have to look at it.
@Neriz69 (1042)
Yes you're right Gather is much serious than myLot. I joined the group but I really don't know where to start. It's much complicated than myLot.
@smartmom (827)
I would suggest that you scroll through the daily articles and look for articles that interest you. You can then connect with the author and thereby be linked. Another great way to start is to join a handful of groups that have your interest and believe me, all of a sudden you will have a huge network with people, who are interested in the same things as you are....while learning you will earn points as well. I love this site.
@prasad1961 (5603)
For making posting of responses there are many sites available. But it is unique for both qualities like paying and posting. Many are not come closer to mylot in this regard. Goldage, Paidforum etc available but not up to the ratings of mylot.
@ravinskye (8242)
I've heard that pronepal.com is like mylot. I haven't gone to check out yet, so I'm not sure. I'm sure that there are other sites like mylot, it seems any type of site you find has one similar to it.
@tellus (1443)
• Finland
hi neriz69! i have been looking for something like mylot so so without any lick. i think mylot is one of the kind. ---- http://www.linkbucks.com/link/fd94960b
@Neriz69 (1042)
I found another site like mylot, but it's more complicated. Here's the link: http://www.gather.com/inviteLanding.jsp?parentMemberId=363319&tc=13
@Bizziebod (3526)
I don't think there is anywhere that is similar. Yes there are lots of dicussion sites, but as far as I'm aware none pays.
It seems that others have given you good answers. I have tried Gather some time ago, but really enjoy this site more. Perhaps one day I will go back to Gather; but for now, MyLot is a bit more friendly `Donna