Do you still remember who gave you the first best response?

Guangzhou, China
I still remember it. Thanks for zandi458 to give me the first best response. Right now although I have more best responses, but I will never forget it. I was just so happy at that time. By the way, I did think I replied that discussion well and I deserved it:)
acmepride is the one who gave me the first response for my first discussion about the philippine senatorial elections. I am glad that he replied to my discussion.
It's great that you still remember it.
Off-hand, I can't remember which one it was, but it I do remember the first three to give me a best response. They were marlyse, funnysis, & petspets. I cannot remember who gave me the best response first.
Thanks for your response.
@roniroxas (10576)
yes of course its mckenziemom (thanks to you pal) and its about wealth, health and wisdom. and it made me more inspired to communicate with people and made me response more discussion.
It's great that you still remember it. I appreciate your reply.
yes i remember ajay give me first reaponse
Very good, thanks for your response.