Branching out to help. :)

Recently I wrote a basic guide more common sense plus basic information to help newbies in the world of online earning. (especially mylot) The aim is to ease the questions asked here which might get frowned upon by some and allow us to help and give tips. The forum is open to many subjects and I'll soon be giving advice and tips on how to start projects of your own or increase visitors to your blogs and sites. For those who are interested please do join our newsletter or bookmark our site (more will be posted soon) http://www.newbiegen.com Come join your mylot friends :) ~Joey
@Lydia1901 (16354)
It does look like a nice forum and it will definetly help those who really need it. I will join as soon as I can here. Thanks for the information.
As always it's nice to hear from you Lydia :) Thanks for the kind words! (I thought this was going to be my first discussion with no replies) hehe.. I'm glad it isn't though, so cheers for saving that. I hope it does help too. ~Joey P.s I'll look forward to seeing you on the forum (you choose to) ... :)
@lols189 (4797)
i will join the newsletter site on newbiegen joey.