What is your favorite part of the house and why

Living Room - A part of the house
Mine is my bedroom. There is where I usually keep my personal belongings and it is also where I am most comfortable with. What's yours?
@TerryZ (22146)
I would have to agree with you on that one. I love to go to my bedroom at the end of the day and just lay down and relax. Thats most favorite part of my house.
@KrisNY (7609)
My favorite part of my house is the front porch- It is where the front porch swing is- I spend alot of time there- Chillling out and relaxing- Swinging at night with my daughter- having heart to heart talks- Cuddling with my sig. other watching it storm- Eating out there when it's nice and breezy- It's my most favorite place anywhere at my house! Alot of memories!
@sizzle3000 (3040)
My favorite room is the living room. I do all my entertaining here. I also have my computer in this room. My television is in this room. I also have the air conditioning unit in this room. The living room is exactly what it says I do all my living here. When someone comes to visit we spend all our time in the living room. I think that everyone has a different room of the house as their favorite because we all all so different. My grandmother's favorite room was the kitchen. She cooked there and made some great meals. We all sat around the table and visited with her. We played cards around the kitchen table. I have great memories of my grandmom in the kitchen.
My bedroom is because I can journal in there without worrying about leaving it out, it's away from all the noise, it's tranquil, the view is of trees from the window and I can stretch out without bothering anyone.
@msvenzon (424)
Of course, it has to be the bedroom although I don't spend much time inside ours. I will only sleep comfortably on my bed. And since I work the whole, it's like when you reach your bedroom, all work & stress is gone.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I like my livingroom. I have completely redone it with my partner. It is just like I like it. I have my artworks on the wall, my stereo is there. My books. A nice sofa. It is calm and relaxing. A place just for me, me and my partner, or to be filled with friends and family
@tamskie (388)
My favorite part of the house is the sala because that is where we all watch television together with my family. :)
It's also my bedroom, the safest haven on earth I know. It's a place where I could be myself, where I could cry my heart out whenever I have problems. I fill my bedroom with beautiful things as I love to be surrounded by it. I have nice fluffy pillows on my bed too. It's really very relaxing once you get in your bedroom, it's like a shelter from the harsh world.
@roniroxas (10576)
my favorite part of the house is the kitchen.... i love to cook and to cook and to cook. lol. i love feeding my kids with food that i personally handled it. i know itsclean and i know its healthy.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
oh. my favorite part of the house is the living room. but next to it, i love the kitchen. i love to cook and i cook a lot. and the kitchen for me is my sanctuary. it's where i cook food which i love to cook... anne
my fav part of the house is my bedroom. i jus love tht place. i read there, i sleep there, i evn love to eat chips and drink coldrinks there lazing around n watching tv. i jus love my bedroom.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
For me first is my kitchen coz I love to cook and prepare food for my family, next is my bedroom coz my computer is located in my bedroom beside my bed. And of course where is my bed located that anytime I want t o lay down I can relax and sleep.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I would say the living room because I spend most of my time here and it has the TV and my computer. So, I feel like it is just the place to be.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
my favorite part of our house is the living room. this is where i gather up with my parents and brothers. this is the place where we do things together... we sing karaokes, chat, watch tv shows, watch movies, and even have snacks together here. this is where we always stay together and this is my favorite place... anne
@Willowlady (10666)
My kitchen would be my spot. Easier to clean although it needs it more. I can compute since my computer is in the kitchen. I cook and can preserve the foods from the garden. Dry herbs and take pictures against one wall for Ebay. I have my books for paper back trading here too. So my best room in my multipurpse but food oriented Kitchen!!
@asmurthy (2464)
most people spend about one-third of their time in the bedroom, and it should be a comfortable and inviting space. the bedroom is the most important room in the house. How you treat your bedroom directly reflects how you treat yourself and how you feel about your relationships. Taking the time to make your bedroom a comfortable and inviting space will help to bring harmony and happiness into your life.
@derek_a (10903)
I seem to like every room in my house for different reasons. The dining room, because we enjoy our food. The living room in the evening when we can just "crash out" and watch TV, the bedroom for complete relaxation (and other things LOL), my home office where I work and come on to mylot between clients that I see. It is nice to be in these rooms, and very nice to leave them when I have had enough of being there :-)
My favorite part of my house is my little office alcove, its right off my kitchen and laundry room, so I can see just about everything going on in the kitchen and into the living room. It is were my computer is and it is so handy to be able to cook and do laundry and still be near my computer.
@bluishrose (2291)
The bedroom & kitchen. The kitchen well as we all know for food! =) It is where we can bond with the family. For me its the happiest place in the house, while eating and having chat with the rest. The bedroom is for oneself & your partner, having peace, medidation with god & relaxation.
@kitkat1 (1227)
My favorite room in my house is my living room. For one my computer is in the livingroom and my satelite tv lol. It is the most comfortable room in my house and that is why i like it the most i guess. I have it decorated up so it is really cozy looking too.
My favourite part of the house is Drawing room. It's because whatever that i need daily i gets from there. It may be a newspaper, a book, a songs CD etc... Also its that part of my house where from i can keep check what is happening in and around my house.