When can we say a Person is Stupid

Or perhaps, tell something about the things people do that you find stupid.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I actually dont like the word "stupid" at all..in fact my kids arent allowed to say someone is "stupid" because as far as I'm concerned NOBODY is...I will admit though that when someone has really ticked me off I'll refer to them as "stupid" or an "idiot" etc etc but its strictly in an insult fashion..
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
we can say the person stupid, who doesn't use his brains to do any work, and thinks after saying or doing anything.
A person is stupid when he does not know what to speak and where to speak.
@meatiitr (365)
i don't know if it for us decide if a person is stupid or something.. but if ever we have to, the one who speaks anything without thinking of the consequences is the most likely candidate. Others with low IQ and still pretending to be very smart must go in the category as well
@mamasan34 (6522)
I think that is not a good description for anyone to use. Stupid is a negative term and I try not to use it at all in regards to people's actions or their thought processes. For someone we might be stupid to them, it is all a matter of relativity. We may not relate to the person and think they are stupid for thinking the way they do, and they may think the same of us at the same time. So, it is best not to think anyone is stupid.
@add_im (2712)
I can say a person's stupidity when he or she actually doing it. (Stupid stuffs)...generally speaking.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I think there is no such person as stupid one coz I know we were born and inherit some of our traits from our parents and relatives and we can't say that our parents and relatives are stupid too. I just believe we have different knowledge and skills in different ways. And someone who is lack of knowledge in one thing, doesn't mean she/he is a stupid. maybe because she did not rich the high level of education and no one tries to teach and no one incourage to do so. But somehow there is hidden somewhere is his mind that we don't know but she knows.
I think if a person is stupid for someone, may not be for other one. It depends on us how we take our friends wit. But few thing are common in all stupid, like lack of understanding of anything, telling anything on any subject illogically, laughing without any context, improper reply of any question, lack of confidence what he/she is saying, frequnt changing of statement etc are the criteria for deciding the stupidity. This is just my opinion, I may be also stupid for you.
@vonne28th (1494)
They said,a person who is of a low intellectual nature. If he/she did something wrong that i think isn't good for some peoples' eyes. But i think,there's no such 'stupid' person in the world coz each of us has its own visions and perceptions in life.
@zandi458 (27954)
Sometimes this word comes out of my mouth unconciously which I regret later. It is not good to say such things to anybody as no one is stupid but only slow mentally.
@jc_star10 (954)
Stupid is someone who knows what he/she did was wrong or not good,but still doing it anyway. That's what i think. Although the degree of stupid is depend for each person.
@hmike_d (1529)
A stupid person is neither stupid forever unless he's able to learn from his stupidity. Sometimes, we call a person stupid when he's/she's in-love. Because, in some cases, how stupid is this beautiful lady who marry just that ugly guy (some say this) and so i realized, when you're inlove you might considered stupid.
It really isn't a night word to call people. Well, I'll try next time to think of something better.
when they do stupid things as the saying goes stupid is as stupid does !
@asmurthy (2464)
lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless. annoying or irritating; troublesome
@andyvish (901)
When he does a thing which is totally against the society and culture.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I don't like to call anybody stupid. To me if someone is stupid is because it either they don't know anythings, act dumb.
@Willowlady (10666)
In this culture today you might say it when you are prepared for retaliation. I would say it is never good to call a person stupid. Only their actions. Just look around and see how things have let get to be so bad for so many and you will see stupidity in action.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I would call anyone that when they act like one or the things that they do qualify as stupid. I think there are plenty of those people who do that out there nowadays.
A person can be very smart and still be stupid. It is a relative statement. A person can be very smart at his job, yet very stupid about how to have fun. A person can be very smart about sports but very stupid about art. A person can be very smart about math but very stupid about languages. My point being that not everyone is good at everything it is a relative impossibility. So we have to learn to accept people as they are and enjoy their diversity. Learn to love someone for their strengths and support them in their weaknesses.