This is amazing!

Pink & Black Toad - New discovery of the pink & black toad
@liyan97 (2128)
Northern Mariana Islands
So I was logging in to MSN to check my email when something caught my eye...It was the picture of a pink and black toad! Aparently scientist have just come across this new species...I was in ahhh...It amazes me, how we continue to learn more about the species that we live with on this earth and feel that such discoveries makes this life more and more interesting everyday. What do you think of this discovery?
@sacrg793 (429)
beautiful, i love this, and i have picture of a fish with four hands like ours, you didn't see that kind, right?
@liyan97 (2128)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Wow! I have never even heard of a fish with four hands! Where did you get the picture?
@Sherry12 (2475)
That is really neat. Yes, I didn't think there was anything new to discover on this earth. Very interesting, wonder how many other things there are that we don't know about yet.
@bcl_me (583)
this only proves how vast our planet is...we still need to learn much about its working and discover more exciting creatures in it.