mangoes: do u love it

@meatiitr (365)
how many of you love mango , the king of fruits........ its the best thing summer gives us, which is otherwise so intolerable...
@kyutstudph (1263)
I love both ripe and unripe mangoes. I like the unripe one when it was combined with either salt and the ripe one's when it is cold out of the fridge. Then I just can stop eating it when we have lots at home.
@Coolgeth (1215)
hi meatiitr!! I love mangoes for their taste...But i think it is less healthier than other fruits.. I like to have them juicy rather than having as it is..
@jogie_bien (1103)
yes, i love mangoes especially the mangoes in philippines, i love it very much.i love when its ripe and very sweet.
@daryljane (3439)
mango cake - a little more like this...yummy!
yeah! i so love it too!!! one time, me and my mom experimented on adding mango with cream and condensed milk, and we put it as filling in a cake, thats now one of moms best seller cake at home!
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Well mangoes is very nice and healthy also , so i recommend people to eat it more frequent yea
@pelo26 (1553)
Oh yeah, I love it green with bagoong and even love it more sweet yellow. Phew, I'm craving for some right now. Cheers!