christian music

@indywahm (808)
MY 9 month old loves to listen and dance to Klove radio station. Whenever the music stops he starts throwing a little bit of a tantrum and then when the music starts back up he is instantly quiet and starts dancing. It is so cute.
I'm not religiously affiliated, but I listen to Christian rock occasionally (Switchfoot, Acceptance, Thousand Foot Krutch). I don't pay attention to the lyrics very much (they're not always pertaining to religion in an obvious manner anyway), but the music's pleasant. Most of the time I don't even know a band is categorized as Christian rock unless I look up their biography or something.
@terri0824 (4991)
That's good that he knows good music when he hears it. That is precious, he is dancing and praising God. It is my favorite type of music. I do interpretive dance at my church, and I really enjoy it, if you saw me driving down the road sometimes, my hands are moving to the motion of the words, mostly at stop lights though.
@ibuemma (2954)
God always works in a mysterious way? :)