How would you like to be remembered

Animated Gal - A female lead of Final Fantansy
We all liked to be remembered in some ways. How would you like people to remember you by?
for having in some small way being a help to them in some way!
@lzjilbb (425)
I'd like to be remembered by others whenever they feel happy. I hope to bring happiness to all the people around me :)
@1qazxsw2 (512)
I am not about to write my own epitaph...but what the heck.. I would like to be remembered as a Great Dad, Husband & Friend..
@Willowlady (10666)
A kind, knowledgeable person that did not know a stranger. Willing help when she could and often went out of her way to do a kindness. That would be nice I think to have said. Would be cool if we were allowed to have a discussion where our friends could write our epitaphs!
• Pakistan
i would like people remember me by my good attitude..
The best compliment I have ever received was that I had taught them how to love. I want to be remembered for that.
@webeishere (36353)
This one is very easy for me. As it always does. I wish to be remembered for the funny side of me. For the way I don't worry about life and all. For the way I don't take a lot of things too serious unless it's called for. For the way I make people laugh and/or smile. For just being the man I am and always have been. Thanks also for this discussion. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@webeishere (36353)
And why didn't you write how you want to be remebered? Do tell please?
I prefer to be remembered as a simple person who belives in giving respect to others and taking respect from others.
• New Zealand
The fact that people remembered me at all is in itself a compliment. But I would like to think in some ways that I helped each person, whether small or big change in their life. Tha I was a loving friends, mother, daughter, aunt and one day god willing a grandmother.
@jade1986 (567)
I have always dreamed of being a famous cricketer...But now that's no longer possible, and as for i now, practically there's no way to be remembered. i am not a scholar, a bit selfish though not exceptionally, i do not have enlightenment, neither would i be able to make too much of money, etc etc...So i have no ambitions, if fate shows me the way, that's the only possibility...otherwise i'm just as common as you are.
@add_im (2712)
By the kind ways I showed them and the love that I give them, most of all by all those things that I made them happy about in their lives and my fair treatment to them. That's what I would like those people whom I loved to remember me, the person I am.
@vonne28th (1494)
I would like to be remembered with large numbers of giant statues and funerary monuments..aheheheh. (just kidding). I would like to be remembered for my honesty,for my willingness to stand up for what i believe is right; for my strength of faith and for being me.
@sherrir101 (3670)
a happy face - a picture of a happy face
I would like to be remembered as someone who found true happiness. All of my life I have complained about some part of my life being unhappy. I am now 'truly' happy in all parts of my life and would love to be remembered in that way.
@kataztrophy (1839)
I would like to be remembered for the support I have given people during hard times. I try to be there for people whenever friends or family are struggling. Any help that can be given, I at least make an attempt at providing assistance.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I want to be remembered as a person who cared for her family and did everything for them. I want them to say there lays a woman who gave it all for her loved ones.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Basically as a good person who added something positive to their lives in some way.
@derek_a (10902)
If I am gone, I am gone. However people remember me makes little difference to me. I would like to think that what I have said, and what I have done is remembered and that the work I have done has made a difference to my clients' lives in the here and now :-)
@Woodpigeon (3710)
I would like to be remembered as patient, but that is probably not going to happen. I guess the next best thing would be to be remembered as loyal, decent and kind. I am not so sure that is going to happen, but that is what I am shooting for.
@djmarion (4901)
i would like to be remember as a good person with a kind heart.
@xParanoiax (6998)
I'd like to be remembered for being original, independant, and as a person who questioned everything. I don't really care if I'm remembered or not, but if I am..that's how I'd like to be remembered.