Can you climb a coconut tree?

Not me - I can climb a coconut tree.
By Bala
@balasri (26554)
Believe me.I can
@I_LUV_U (2519)
Wow..really? Impressive!! I can climb up to a few feet..that's it.:(
@balasri (26554)
Dwarf coconut - This is a dwarf variety.
There is a variety where you can reach the top if you manage a few feet.Like the one I have uploaded.
@abccba (1916)
• Denmark
i don't thik i can... but i have never tryed, and theres not any coconut trees where i live, so i can't try :-P
@balasri (26554)
That is a very good reason for not knowing to climb that tree.I can understand your problem.
@cgalavia (1406)
Hi balasri, Yes, I do climb coconut before when I was young but now, I don't think I can.
@lampar (7597)
I did climb coconut tree when i am a young boy, but i haven't done it for more than twenty years now, i move to a city where no coconut tree is around and i believe i can't do it now due to my old age and stiff bone....lol!!!
@maximax8 (27334)
I don't think I could climb up a coconut tree. If I tried to go up a coconut tree I would get sore legs. I traveled to the Seychelles with my ex-boyfriend. He wanted to get a coconut so he threw a large stone upwards. It hit a coconut that fell to the ground for us. It was a delicious coconut and we ate it that evening at our guest house that we were staying at.
@jd107nette (1456)
whoa... that's the hardest tree to climb.. i can't ahaha
I don't know. I have never tried.