College Graduate

@FSCAries (881)
I graduated from college about a year ago now and I have been out of the work force for a few years due to a car accident that resulted in me being put on disability. I am fine now, but I am having a hard time with the re-entry into the work force. I'm nervous as to the fact that I haven't been employed for a while and it is seeming to prove to be a daunting task. Any ideas?
Don't take your disability as somethign bad, take it as a small challenge and try slowly to work up to joining the workforce.
@FSCAries (881)
I am definitely trying to, it's just a hard and kind of frieghtening thing to be try to re-enter the work force. I don't even know how to approach the subject of my extended absence, and that would have to be AFTER I got an interview. Just the application is intimidating enough!
@nielcdg (709)
If your physically okay now why dont you try a part time job first, do it for the first two months or so until you get the hang of it. then when you are ready go for it fulltime. Its just a mind set that you need to overcome dude....
• Kottayam, India
You have to work as if you have nothing wrong with you but you must think before doing unusual things that you to count your disability first.