Did You Get Paid from myLot yet??

@buenavida (7877)
Sweden
What are you going to do with the money? I think I am going to save it and use it as part of a payment into some quality program. Or advertising..who knows..? What are you going to do with your muLot money??
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,buenavida,I think most of the members have got paid already yesterday,the earning is not really much and i have no planning on how to spend it,i may just leave it in the paypal account and let it grow day by day.May be when i have a respectable amount,i my go out nd have a summptuous dinner to reward my hard work in mylot in the past few months. GOod luck.
@buenavida (7877)
• Sweden
Well, easy888, I am sure you have deserved a good dinner..:) Have a great time!!
@ravinskye (8243)
I got my first payment ever from mylot the other day. I was so excited even though it was only $12 and change lol. But its something I guess. I'm going to save it up and then transfer it over so I can buy my husband the shed he wants for out back.
@buenavida (7877)
• Sweden
Not bad at all, I got my second payment - $14 and change!! I might get more - a little here and there, adbux is not bad at all and AdPaid gives slowly but steadily..a couple of autosurfs will give a little e-gold - not getting very rich here but as a hobby it is ok.
Yes I got paid from MyLot a day or so ago. I'll be spending the amount on groceries. I can get by on 30 dollars worth of groceries for a while.
@buenavida (7877)
• Sweden
Good, that is a lot of money if you can buy the groceries cheap. If you are interested in earning more, there is a suggestion further down on this page and in my profile. Profitmart seems like a quality program.
OK, thanks.
@vampoet (825)
I have not had a payout yet. Quite frustrating because my earnings are lower then the number of posts Ihhave put up. But if I do, then I will just let it accumulate in mypal account. Then at the end of the year just withdraw it for christmas or something. I have given up on so called 'quality' programs. They only look different from outside with the same crap inside.
@buenavida (7877)
• Sweden
Hmm, I understand what you mean, I have tried a lot of programs too. At least the Gnld program that works offline too, is a paying program if we just put in some effort and work - especially in the beginning..I am not sure if it works in you country though. Profitmart is interesting too, it is so easy to learn with the video tutorials.
buenavida Yes I have been paid from here. I have not been paid for this month. That is because my payout it set on $25.00 Then I will be setting it at a higher payout right before it hits the $25.00 mark. I will take my payout at the highest they allow it to go. It will be used for my daughter's school shopping in August. Take your time and have fun it's very slow right now. It's still a great place to be.
@buenavida (7877)
• Sweden
That is a good place to use your earnings, education is important and the kids need encouragment to continue learning. Why not check my profile and see what more opportunities there is to earn, if you wish to do so.