my garden update

@stacyv81 (5904)
Thanks for those who gave comments and help on my garden situation. They are starting to do a lot better now. I am going to post a picture of my garden. Now remember, it is still in the early phase, but it does continue to do well.
Well it looks to me as if your a pro. I would love to start a garden and save on food. It's a much better way to eat these days. Do You have a lot of animals in your yard now?
@stacyv81 (5904)
well, we have a dog, which is why we built the gate thing around it. It was actually my guy who built the garden. pretty good for someone who has never made a garden before =) I thought it would interesting to see if we could do it, it seems to be going ok.
Hopefully the dog won't feast of your blessings. R you able to do the garden year round? I ma in Miami I want to do one. I am afraid of attracting rodents to my home. Crazy me I know...
@stacyv81 (5904)
we have it gated off so he cant get in..We just started it and I dont know how it is going to go later on we live in VA and sometimes the winter gets pretty cold...we'll just have to wait & see =)
@webeishere (36353)
I rated and left a comment on the p[icture. It's very neat. Too neat for me. Hahahaha!! What critters ya blocking out by the way? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@stacyv81 (5904)
the dog and the kids =) Mostly the dog, he was trying to dig in the dirt and he was digging up the plants.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well that is so good for you then. I am not much of a garden perosn but I don't mind looking at other's gardens whenever I get a chance, to admire their great work.