What is Friendship all about

Winnie the Pooh - Winnie the pooh with friend
Define the meaning of friendship.
@archer1811 (1099)
picture of friendship - pefect friendship
For friendship means: a friend who knows all about you and love you anyway, a true friend that always their to support you and always their whenever you need advise.. I have her a simple quote for a friendship: There is no greater blessing than an understanding friend, who's there in times of trouble and on whom we can depend. A friend who knows our every mood, And brightens our cloudy days, One who's slow to criticize But quick to offer praise. There is no greater blessing Than a friend who always cares, One who will remember us In daily thoughts and prayers. :) :) :) Am lucky having friends here in mylot.. Thanks to you also...
@vonne28th (1494)
Friendship involves recognition or familiarity with another's personality. Friends often share likes and dislikes,interests,pursuits,and passion. The true meaning of friendship for me is about sharing sense of caring and concern,a desire to see one another grow and develop,and a hope for each other to succeed in all aspects of life. True frienship involves action,doing something for someone else while expecting nothing in return,sharing thoughts and feelings without fear of judgement or negative criticism.
@jade1986 (567)
If your life is ever like a candle in the wind, I'll put my hands to surround you, so that All the light is yours, and all the burns are mine. That's what we call friendship...
@FSCAries (881)
A bond that overlooks faults and encourages positive growth, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I friend is someone who knows the worth of your character and someone who will always be their to lend a hand whenever you need it.
Being there for your friend when he/she needs it the most.
Friendship is a long stabding casual relationship. The friend is the person that is beside you through thick and thin and supports you all the time. The one person you can depend on to tell you the truth even if it hurts. The person that listens to you, cries with you and dances with you. Hopefully you have many true friends during your lifetime.
@mschiqui (1284)
for me friendship is accepting and loving you for who you are and not for what you have.Friendship is loving uncoditionally with out expecting something in return.
friendship means being there 4 ur friend wen he/she needs u. correcting tht person if tht person is doing somthng wrng, making tht person understnd wat is right, empathizing as well as sympathysing.
In my opinion, friendship requires, honesty in relationship, respect to each other, 100% purity, telling the truth only, help in need hours, be first person in helping a friend, councelling in difficult moment etc are the few things which make friendship profound, and once the relation is profound one, runs life long.
@add_im (2712)
Friendship to me is all about trusting, giving time and space, love and sharing and the most part of it is being realistic to one's friendship.
Friendship means - A relation where someone knows you better than you. A friend is just like stars those can't be visible all the time but you can trust that they are there forever.
@Willowlady (10666)
When you enjoy the other person. You want the best for the other person. You are willing to help the other person. You tell each other the truth and use no negatives in communication. It should be uplifting and something that is comfortable and something that helps you be a better person overall.
@derek_a (10902)
Friendship to me means to listen and share with a person in honesty. And allowing a person freedom to be themselves, which ever way they happen to be. In times of trouble a friend is somebody who will support you without judgement or criticism :-)
• Latvia
friendship - listening, understanding, helping.. but a real, pure friendship is even more rarely found than love..
A few quotes I found and like to explain this wonderful relationship: Friendship is the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring all right out just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful friendly hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of comfort, blow the rest away. Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies. Aristotle "In loneliness, in sickness, in confusion-the mere knowledge of friendship makes it possible to endure, even if the friend is powerless to help. It is enough that they exist. Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply. It is from these things that it flowers." -Pam Brown Someone who is there when you need them, someone who really cares, someone who will listen when no one else will, someone who is empathetic and understanding.
@sweetcakes (3505)
the tendency to desire what is best for the other. just being there for each other. love them unconditionally
@BlueAngelRS (2900)
To me friendships means trust, love, understanding and loyality... I am there for my friends in good times and bad if they need me in the middle of the night they can call me no matter what...My best friend has shown me why I love her so much when I lost my baby she was there night and day to let me talk and cry or whatever I needed... Treat somone as you would want to be treated is the way I look at it...
Friendship for me means through good and bad times, we're gonna stick together as one...