If you are given the choice, would you choose born to be a girl or a boy?

Hong Kong
If you are given the choice to choose your gender when you are about to be born into this complicated world, would you choose to be a girl or a boy? And why? I think I would choose to be a boy because then I wouldn't have to spend so much on skincare and makeup *laughs*, I might be able to save more money if I don't invest a lot in cars!
@Madona1 (2097)
• Gibraltar
I would choose born to be a boy. Being a boy, I would have the following benefits: I would not have to deal with the uncomfortable monthly period. I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant accidentally. I didn't have to worry my figure changed after giving the birth. I didn't have to work, meanwhile look after the family fully like any women did. LOL
Right body figure changes is a big issue too! I couldn't stand my tummy standing out so far and I wouldn't want to gain weight just because I am going to be a mom! This is not fair! *laughs*
@Madona1 (2097)
• Gibraltar
Thanks for marking me as BR.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,wondericequeen,i may also choose to be a boy as girls may have to suffer pains like labour or when we have periods.Also it may be hard time for us when pregnancy as we have babies in our stomachs,we have to pay extra attention to protect them and give them good nutrition. Guys do not have those pains,instead they can just how pain we are during laboring.
True, and that's why I wanted to be a boy too! I am jealous of them sometimes when they don't have to go through pains like that! I used to have major period pain and I was totally mad that I weren't a boy! *laughs* And I don't really enjoy those emotional fluctuation when it's around period time too! Lucky that guys don't have those.
@easy888 (10405)
But some guys may be moody even they do not have any period pains.:P
@horsesrule (1960)
Well, unfortunately, it's still a man's world to a great extent so being born a boy would mean that you would have more opportunity for success, financial and other ways.
I think the male bodies don't really need a lot of attention as women's and therefore they don't have those emotional cycle every month. They just have more stability to perform.
@natrlvr2 (384)
I would say girl because that is all I know.I did grow up as a tomboy though.(and I was not gay,ever,LOL)For the most part,women (most women,not all) have more intelligence and common sense.But...there are alot of whacked out women too.LOL.I guess you could say when I was a kid,I would have liked to be a boy but as a teen,no way.I LOVED being a girl.I never had 'monthly' problems at all(now I do,hormone migraines)and I was never materialistic where I needed new clothes and makeup all the time.Don;t get me wrong,I did have nice clotehs all the time but did not have the urge to go shopping every day,week,month.LOL.
@rb200406 (1825)
I would definitely be a boy.As i can see & fel tha still this is a mans world.They get so much opportunity in life ,career.thy can do what they like.All the restrictions are for girls.Any way i am a girl & i don't hate girls .It is just that i am jealous of the independence that a boy enjoys over a girl specially in our country.But i think asan individual girls are better.
@jogie_bien (1103)
i prefer boy because more freedon than girl, and girl are many things to put in ourself but boy is never put make up and so on.girls are pregnant but boys never in life.