do you like sunset ???

sunset - beautiful sunset
do you like sunset ?? i love it., i like to spend evening watching sunset its very beutiful
@winterose (39932)
yes the sunset is very beautiful, like to watch it or the sunrise in the morning I love to see that as well.
@banta78 (4335)
More than sunset i enjoy nature. Be it mountains, greenry, rivers, cool breeze, birds chirping.. so i like sunrise and sunset also. But i like sunrise more as it is the beginning of the day and i like sunrise also want to start day on bright note.
no. somhw wenever i see sunsets i feel very sad and thnk tht everythng is cumin to an end. i wud rather prefer watching sunrise but... sigh... i hv bad habit of waking up very l8t. so i alwyz miss sunrise!
@kykidd (6824)
I love sunsets and sunrises both. I remember when I was young, I grew up in the mountains and couldn't see either. When we would travel watching the sunset was worth more than anything else we did on the trip.