How long can you sleep..??

sleep - picture of a monkey sleeping
@diillu (5128)
Im just a good sleeper and belive me sometimes i can even sleep more than 12 hours. I knoe it sounds odd..but i just love sleeping. I usually sleep more than 10 hours during my holiday..but during week days i have just 6 hours sleep because of classes and assignements that i have to complete..!!!:-\
@omupas (1243)
I typically get about 8 hours of sleep per night. I can remember a time when I would sleep for 5-6 hours a night, but nowadays I like to get my sleep! I have a story for the time I slept for the longest time period... When I was in college I was part of a weekend long conference that went from a Thursday through Sunday. I was up pretty much all day every day pulling all nighters from that Wednesday til the conference was over on Sunday. I remember getting back to my dorm room and falling asleep at 6pm. I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 8pm. I said to my roommate "that was the best 2 hour power nap I've ever had!"... He said to me "bro, you've been asleep for over a day! you missed all your classes today!!!" I was in disbelief, but I slept for 26 straight hours! I've never managed to sleep that long again, in fact if I sleep for 12 or more hours nowadays, I get headaches and feel like I overslept.
@diillu (5128)
waow waow waow..amazing experience..i thought im the one to sleep longer and here you have slept longest.. i have never managed to overslept this much... And ya hangover of oversleeping are just too bad.. but still i love sleeping..
You sound like me. I love to sleep! Especially when I'm just dozing right before getting up. I'm so relaxed and it's so wonderful. I'm retired now and it's wonderful not to hear that awful alarm clock!
@diillu (5128)
It's so good not to hear alarm.I can understand that feeling..as i do the same on my weekends.I just switch off my alarms before i go to bed on friday...i sleep whole day on saturday..
I can sleep little or a lot. But of course, I would likely feel more rested if I can sleep longer hours. The longest I tried was probably close to a day lol. Sometimes when come back from long holidays overseas, or after a tedious activity like a marathon. ;-)
@diillu (5128)
I don't need any reason for sleeping LOL..I just have to do nothing..and i will be there falling asleep.
@amyann16 (414)
I usually sleep about 7 hours a night, doesn't matter if it is a weekday or weekend. Even if I go to bed late, I still seem to wake up about 7 hours later. About once every couple of months it is like it all has hit me and I have a 10 hour night, but I don't think I can handle a 12 hour sleep, unless I am ill.
@diillu (5128)
OHm..i wish i could do the same..but when it's come to sleeping i just can't control myself.
@adijam265 (769)
even i will have more than 8-9 hours of sleep during holidays, and almost similar to me in weekdays when college starts , but i get around 7 hours sleep, but once i slept at 4 pm and got up next day 6 am, i think i have slept once for 14 hours together
@ashar123 (2359)
I can sleep maximum for 8 to 10 hours on Sundays when there is holiday from work for me. On weekdays, I sleep for 4 to 6 hours. I can't sleep for 12 hours or more like you, my back starts hurting of just sleeping and sleeping. lol
it depends.. wen my mind is filled wid things i dnt get slep at all.. but any other time i can sleep 4 like 10 to 12 hrs
@jogie_bien (1103)
when its weekdays i sleep 6 hours a day but when its week ends i sleep 12 hours.
@nielcdg (709)
My body clock is already set to 6 hours, like right now I feel so sleepy but if I go to sleep I will only do so for 6 hours again. I really want to sleep more but I dont know how. Sometimes I feel my body is so starved from sleep I really envy my girl when she sleeps beside me, I will wake two hours earlier than she does but atleast I'll be able to watch her while she sleeps... :)
@rb200406 (1825)
I must admit i am a good sleeper too .But i can sleep for maximum 8-9 hours not more than that.You can really sleep well.Happy sleeping.