Why is it lately people are leaving mylot?

Wow.. I know, I know it's down to them but I don't get it. It seems to be the craze to say goodbye yet still take part. Gimmick? change their minds? Awhile back I read a discussion which touched upon the fact you're not going to become a millionaire sitting responding here. That said, there's still a lot of goof points about this site and I don't think people are considering this. More of a post and regret it because they see they was just mad? Either way.. What's your thoughts on those who are leaving? Sadly it appears like a lot. (I noticed over ten this morning) *sad face..
@aleeming1 (163)
I wouldnt know about people leaving. Because I have just joined
• Argentina
welcome, I hope you enjoy it!
I have found for the most part that these people that are taking the time to say they are leaving rather then just actually doing so are just looking for a discussion to give them a lot of responses and a way to look for sympathy from others . If one really wanted to leave then why would they take up the time to type up this who discussion on how and why they were leaving and then if you check back they are still on here and complianing about something else . I don't believe that one should be allowed to use this as a discussion topic . Someone else had a discussion about people leaving and I agree with them that if one was leaving then they could send a message to their friends in their inbox , why would they waste the time doing a discussion about it ?
@devilsangel (1817)
Frankly if they feel the need to make such a public display of their leaving then they aren't going anywhere. They just want everyone to feel sorry for them and kiss their butts. I wish they'd just leave no one is keeping them here and I dobut the world will cry if they leave. People are so narsistic and think that the world really cares that much about them that they'll give a flying f'k if they don't log onto a discussion board again. OMG. Here's a message to all the little whinners who wanna cry and say they're leaving because no one likes them. Don't let the door hit ya in the a$$ on the way out.
Over 10? Wow... that's quite a bit if the discussions all started today. But people are always leaving - part of the normal process of attrition. People do come and go. Not stopping them. You might leave too. I might leave too. Then we will join the 10. HAHA :P
@Bizziebod (3526)
I guess there are lots of reasons why people join and leave mylot, Most if not all join because of the money, some then realise you don't get that much and leave again, some don't have time - I feel that I have less and less time for mylot. Then there are the ones who have had nasty responses to their discussion - that in itself is enough to make anyone want to leave.
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
Maybe they thought they would get rich overnight? I don't really know... I really enjoy it here, besides making money, I think it is an interesting place to know people, and to share thoughts!! Besides... if the population count is right, what difference does it make a few leaving when ther're 96135 staying? =)
@charms88 (7541)
Hello Joey. Apparently, I have implied in one your thread that I might leave mylot for good. I have some personal issues and some of my close mylot friends had urged me to hang on. I won't lie and said I'm 100% back in shape here. Everyone has their own reasons for leaving. Some are involved in some heated debacles, others prefer to concentrate on their personal lives more. We have to accept the reality that we can't be here forever. While it saddened me to see members making the ultimate declaration of leaving, we have to respect their decision.
@sumimasen (644)
Perhaps mylot is akin to the local grocery store or laundrymat; it's a place for many people to post their opinions. It seems as if most people here have a difficult time deciding whether or not mylot is for making money or for discussion. I've found mylot to be an effective place for both! However, the first month I spent here was difficult. While I do earn a few dimes each day from participation, it's nice to know that I can rely on a large bank of users for general information...or to learn information about the season finale of a tv show.
@winterose (39918)
joey I am gone, from my lot basically, i have 60 cents june 1 in the account and I had always about 30 dollars a month profit, my lot does not cut it for me anymore, you work too hard to make too little and then they start deleting your discussions, that does not sit right with me and never will.
• Nigeria
well i have no doubt some people are leaving cause they felt short-changed by mylot and some of them have been a little bit aggrieved with people who are fond of breaking mylot rules and still get away with it. Others leave cause they see that they ain't going to get rich with mylot overnight, i mean you have to work yourself up to be able to make like a $100 per month on here. For people that are leaving mylot i say my goodbyes to you even though i might not know the reason why you are leaving i still feel its your decision and we would sure miss you
@sigma77 (5385)
Too many web sites, too many other activities, too little time. Who knows? I still think that most people are trying to make an income online. So, they have to find the best paying sites for the amount of time the have to work. No doubt that the pay rates have declined on this site over the last 5 or 6 months.
@Polly1 (12648)
I think sometimes people are just saying that to get alot of responses. They want people to ask them to stay. Sometimes they get mad when they have discussions deleted or they don't get along with someone. If they really want to leave, well..bye bye to them. I am staying, I have a life outside of mylot, but I can't imagine not talking with all of you. You are all stuck with me. Thats a warning.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,joeymatthews,i had seen some of the old members leaving before,some of them left because they were fed up with the mylot admin,like the glitches,the deletions of posts,or they might even found some sites which paid better than mylot,they left for more money, There might also be more new members leaving,you could see some new members post few discussions and reply for a day and then disappear,i guesses they were cheated by their referrers,they thought they could really retire by working in mylot full time and ended up with disappointment. The others might have something else more important to do in their life,they got no time for mylot anymore. I hope I would not be the last one ,but who knows. Good luck.
@cassidy22 (2975)
I see this often on more message boards than Mylot. Really... if someone wanted to leave, why all the theatrics? IF you don't like it, and don't want to spend time, why post a "goodbye" post. it seems like an attention getting gimmick to me. If they wanted to say goodbye to specific friends - they could do that in a private message, you know? And yeah, i see people claim they are leaving, but they keep submitting posts!!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Mylot is time consuming and you don't earn alot. I think some of those people just want to earn big money in so little time, but that doesn't work here and that is why they go else where to make it happen.
I see this type of discussion all the time. I think it is basically a frustration thing when they get abused or unexplained deletions of their discussions. People get angry and react in the heat of the moment and so we see all these leaving discussions. Some people do make these for pity purposes and that is rather sad, hopefully people can get a better handle on themselves in the future.
@lols189 (4797)
i am too sad that a lot of people are deciding to leave mylot as this is a great site. hopefully they will come back when we least expect it which i know we will be glad to welcome them back
@wolfie34 (26793)
Trouble is a vast percentage of that big number you see as being Mylot members are either inactive or come and test the site out find it's not going to make them a fortune and leave, there are only a small amount of people who regularly return to Mylot and regularly respond, a lot become peeved by the system and the nastiness that sometimes presents itself here, the way the point system works and the way that discussions are suddenly pulled with no reason, it does rub people up the wrong way, time is precious and to some why waste it on this sort of site, if they don't get good return. For me the bonus is friendship not the money.
@SKLC_PT (1234)
Well as you might know my reason is my schedule that's been quite hectic and when I move to the UK I don't know when I'll have an Internet connexion. But I think it's mostly that people end up getting tired of things easily, when it's new you feel all excited, then that does diminish after a wile and I guess for some it just disappears all together, maybe even lack of motivation for some...
@34momma (13895)
i say for those who are leaving because of nonsense reason like they are mot making enough money to feed their families, and things like that, good bye and good nite. my lot is so much fun. and so what if you don't become reach, you should be here because you enjoy it. and stop complaining. those people don't know what they are missing