Have You Ever Misses Somebody So Much It Hurts???

Soulmates - For soulmates, being apart is agony.
@Darkwing (21588)
You know the feeling... it's like the inside of you is missing... probably gone away with them. Have you ever felt that way? I think it's true that when somebody you really care about, even love, is far away, "absence makes the heart grow fonder", especially if they're somewhere you really like, and want to revisit. Why is that? Do we take them for granted when they're near, or is it that this person is your soulmate and half of your soul has gone with them? I only know one thing... it really hurts to be apart from somebody you really care for... especially when you can't keep in constant contact with them. How do you feel when your soulmate goes away... even for a little while?
@Lakota12 (42681)
I would feel lost and sad when hubby had to go out of state to work and he wouldnrt talk on phone long altho I loved to hear his voice so I would just pack up and go to where he was some times a long drive but I would make it . Now I cant even do that for it is along way to heaven but I just go to my bedroom and look at his pic and talk to him
@Darkwing (21588)
Awwwwwww Lakota... someday you'll be with him again, and I know from a previous discussion that he is visiting your granddaughter, so I'm sure he looks in on you whilst he is there, and is waiting patiently for the time when you will join him. Talking to his pic, I'm sure he hears every word, sweetie. ((((((((HUGGGGGGGGG)))))))))) xx
@Lakota12 (42681)
Yes I beleive so I found a penny today at the park and ya know pennies are from heaven and loved ones so I thinked him for it hugs back blessings too
@Darkwing (21588)
Awwwwwww, that's so sweet. You know he's there, even though you can't see him, don't you? I wholly believe in little signs like that.
@whyaskq (7532)
It hurts, definitely so hurting that the pain in the heart is back as I read your discussion. I contemplate to respond to this discussion. Ultimately, I decide to face reality. My heart is still racing as I type this response. Absence makes the heart fonder, I do agree. It makes one crazy too, especially if that someone really has many places in your heart. Most of us really take our loved ones for granted it is only when they are really gone with the wind, do we really feel the loss and pain only to realise that it is too late. The person need not be the soulmate, it can be to anyone else whom you really care for and love....
@Darkwing (21588)
Yes, I agree with everything you say there, Why. It need not be your soulmate, but I think you realise if it is because it's like losing a part of you, rather than pain... I feel lost at times because people I really care about are far away. This indicates to me that they may well be a soulmate. I'm sorry to have revived such painful memories for you... that wasn't my intention. I'm sending you also a BIG ((((((((HUGGGGGGGGG)))))))))) and my Brightest Blessings for your future. x
@mummymo (23707)
I really discovered this about 5 years ago when my other half was working away in the States for 4 months! I think when you are always together you get irritated by the little things and you do tend to take things for granted! When they are gone and you can't discuss every little thing with them or just get a quick hug when you really need it , it makes you realise just how much you miss them! To top it off when my other half was away my eldest landed up in hospital for a week and I really missed him then, you don't appreciate all the support and understanding they give til it isn't there! xxxx
@Darkwing (21588)
You're quite right in what you say, Mummymo. I think we do take it for granted that they're going to be there, day in, day out, and when they go away, even for a short while, it really dawns on you how much you care for them, and it hurts, that you haven't told them how you feel. Four months is indeed a long time to be away from somebody you love. I don't know how you got through it! Brightest Blessings, my friend.
@habichuelo (3104)
yes im still missing that person so bad i just cant be happy,even if i try and try,i just cant be happy because i want to be with that person!!!
@Darkwing (21588)
Awwww, you mustn't let it make you too unhappy. It hurts, yes and you feel something is missing from inside you but I would advise you to busy yourself with other friends, in the hope that you can at least be happy some of the time. My heart goes out to you. Brightest Blessings. x