What are your best and worst qualities

My best qualities are being hardworking, passionate and determined. My worst qualities are being impatient, being too strict and being too ambitious. What are yours?
Is it a job interview or what...:-) I hope my best qualities are strong determination, humour, caring of others, being good listener, hard worker. My worst quality maybe procrastination. I'm sometimes difficult to make a decision.
@kiran1978 (4137)
My best qualities are: determined, passionate, reliable and loyal. However my worst qualities are: nosiness, sometimes critical, can be fussy and defensive. I don't like to broadcast my worst qualities though, much rather focus on my positives, lol.
@kyutstudph (1263)
Some of my best qualities are being optimistic, hardworking, friendly and practical. I consider my worst qualities are being impatient for sometime, lazy doing chores at home.. hehehe and moody but not often
@hmike_d (1529)
Though sometimes i lose it but still i am patient. I am also a hardworking and a responsible father of two. I think my worth quality is that, i can't hold down my temper sometimes. When i get angry, i really am angry and i don't care who you are (if i know you're wrong) when im on the right track.
@derek_a (10902)
After spending years meditating daily, I feel I am at last beginning to handle one of my worst qualities - impatience. I used to want everything now and enlightenment is something that will only come if you are 100% accepting of all that is going on in your mind and body. The more you want it, the more it eludes you. It's just the way of it. So it's now a case of no-hurry. It doesn't mean to say that I do everything very slowly as if I don't care. It means I can now adapt to what is wanted and needed at any given time, by stilling my mind and focusing on the moment. I realised a long time ago how like attracts like. So I was very ambitious and when I reached my goals, there was always more to reach for. I reach now for the moment and discipline my mind with the truth that there is only now. Life has become full and satisfying, but this has not come immediately only after questioning self for years. There are always questions and always answers within the self :-)
My best qualities are helping tendency and confidence. My worst qualities are short temper and doing things before thinking.
@kawaii24 (520)
best quality = dedicated, workaholic, passionate, trustworthy worst quality = whining :) b@#ching, impatient, mood swing :)
my best qualities wud be tht i m intelligent, i cnt tsand som1 suffering n will do to help, right kind of attitude. my bad qualities wud be i cannot say no easily to a person, bad temper and somtimes take lot of bad decisions.
I think my best are being a good listener, good conversationalist, very able and attentive to my friends and families. Very dependable. My worst are probably laziness and I'm a huge procrastinator. Like, right now my room is in the biggest mess and I was supposed to clean it hours ago but..eh. It's one of my biggest faults, those two.
@FSCAries (881)
I believe my best qualities are my being intelligent, passionate, and honest. I believe my worst qualities are doubting myself and not fully listening to people around me.
@harshadod (858)
I think somebody else who knows us should answer this question. We are biased in our own assessment. I love life, risk taker, diplomatic-may be good qualities!!! Self-centered, lack of discipline, lazy, garrulous, adamant, over analyzing and many more are my bad qualities.
@KrisNY (7591)
Best qualities: Passionate Compassionate Great listener Worse Qualities: Impatience perfectionist (in me and others) Procranstinator-- Wow I feel like I'm on a job interview! lol
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I don't know if I would say that being too strict is a bad thing. I know that I am strict with my daughter but in the state I live in it is needed. There are so many out there that let their kids raise themselves and I am not one of them. I have some good qualities. I am very hardworking, and when I want something I am very determined to work and get what I want. I think that maybe one of my bad points is that I am honest to a fault. I tell it like it is and sometimes it is at the wrong times or in the wrong way. I do have a tendency to put things off as long as possible.
@mummymo (23707)
I think my best are patience, loyalty and protective of my friends and family. My worst are my stubborness, forgetfulness and protective of my friends and family! xxx
MY best qualities are loving, helpful and caring, my worst are too caring, and always getting myself in susitations where I cannot say no. I get taken advantage of by friends.
@webeishere (36353)
My best qualitiesare as follows: kind,caring,friendly,humorous,outgoing,respectful. My worst are simple, LAZINESS. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
My best quality is determination in any matter. My worst quality is I believe on anyone very simply. I have been deceived many times by such fellow. To be strict is good habit but there should be some flexibility. By constant analysis we can convert the worst qualities in best quality. It is not necessary that our worst quality is with us life long. We can change it. Only need is to self-analyse and accept the comments of others in positive way. All may not wrong in commenting.
A man is always full of some good and some bad qualities. For me my best quality is that i may be down for some time but i'm always ready for a come back. As far as my worst quality is concerned then it is that i never let anybody to too close to me. I always keep them a arm length away that makes me feel sometimes isolated.
I think my best qualities are being sincere, hardworking, and creative. And my worst qualities would be impatient, insecure, and not really determined. I really think my worst of the worst quality is that I am not being determined enough when I do things. I tend to give up in the middle of no where or get bored with it and want to do some other things else. Even though sometimes I am creative and have good ideas, I might not be able to carry that out or try hard enough to make it work. I really need to change that because I think that hinders my chances to success in this world.
@nitindx (283)
my power,strength,mental strenght & every thing commen like as all people's