all i want is...

to love and be loved with no any other reason but a heart that beats only and just for me... i might be misconstrued, misjudged, or any as just for being me... be taking care and nurtured of by the one you love and who loves you is the most rewarding thing that could ever happen... for those who have found your true love i am so happy for you...
I haven't found my true love, cause who I love right now pushes me away. :(
its so hard when the one you love pushes you away and as if that you are but nothing but a worthless person who doesnt deserve to be loved. i have been there and now i hope i can cope up with it.
Hello deliciouslyjuicy All people have a soulmate and we deserved to have a good person beside of us. We have to keep optimistic that we will find the best person for the rest of our life. I want to be love and have someone, keep praying and God will give you the best. I already find a good man who love me and I love him so much God bless you
@donsky14 (5964)
Hi deliciouslyjuicy...I hope you're okay. You sound like you're really hurt. And thank you. ^__^ I do feel like I've found my true love.