Deja vu - WHY?

@abroji (3247)
Often we feel like the ongoing things have happened before, that you have witnessed the same seen or heard the same conversation before. This phinominon is known as deja vu. Deja vu is a French word. I have experienced it several times. But suddenly I noticed that I am not experiencing any deja vu for quite some time. Now have you any experience with deja vu? Can any body analise the phiniminon? Thank you.
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
It does seem so a lot to me some times I have to stop and look around sometime I think that I probably just dreamt it and now is doing it
@abroji (3247)
That is deja vu, but what's it?
@livewyre (2455)
Yeah I answered a similar question some months ago. I believe deja vu occurs mainly when you are especially tired. It can be explained as a tiny lapse in the synapses of the brain enabling your brain memory to store an image a fraction of a second before your eye recognises it. Hence you think you have seen it before, but however hard you try you can't actually predict what comes next, though each time something happens you say to yourself 'yeah, that was it - that's what I remember...' That's how I understand it and I think it makes sense. There may be brain disorders that can trigger this type of response, but usually fatigue is the culprit...
@abroji (3247)
That explains it. due to fatigueness and tiredness the eye fail for a fraction of a second to register the object in tune with the brain. It is true that in a deja vu we are never able to tell what comes next. Thank you very much for this valuable information, livewyre.
@gberlin (3836)
I have experience deja vu before. It is weird. I can not analyze it. I just know that I have had a deja vu experience.
@abroji (3247)
The special thing about deja vu is it's nysteious nature. Some times we will be stunned by the incident, getting confused. Thank you gberlin for the response.
Yes, i have experienced it a lot of times already. I can't really explain why things happen like this. As it is described as "Remembering the future". Sometimes I felt like I've seen it on my dreams but sometimes really felt like it happened before.
@abroji (3247)
Deja vu always tend to think that the ongoing event actually happened in the past. It is always a mistery to me. Thank you for the response.