TV Control

Who controls the remote control in your house?? My husband and the kids are the biggest remote hogs... I look forward to when they are all gone so I can have the tv to myslef
@shanyuo (251)
I donot hog the remote LOL
sure sure sure
@daycarepal (1998)
I hate our tv remote. There are so many buttons. I'm not a technical person, so all those buttons are just confusing to me. My husband usually handles the remote in our house.
i hate ours also
Thank you for the best response. I appreciate it :)
@teleios (738)
i dont hog the TV...probably because i don't have. my sister and brother watch almost the same shows, or when i want to watch one show that they dont want to watch i pester them into changing the channel until they give up, LOL! seriously, its the computer-hogging that gets to me ;)
yes my kids do that
@freak369 (4928)
I am the one that hogs the remote and I hear about it all the time. You can get a little revenge on them if you want; get a universal remote (three or four dollars) an program it for your television or cable box when no one else is around. Then you can change the channel or adjust the volume and act like you have no idea what is going on.
@EvanHunter (4028)
Me a remote hog??? well maybe just a little bit. I try to be sensitive to everyones wants but I must admit if there is a good movie on I am glued to it and have tunnel vision and selective hearing.