Do you shop on Drugstore.com?

@ma_belle (1357)
I love this site actually because I end up shopping for simple everyday things on this site. It gives me an opportunity to stock up on things I use everyday, like toilet paper, cleaning supplies, toothpaste. They always have something on sale and they tend to have free shipping a good majority of the time as well. Sometimes they will also send a sample, which is cool. Have you even shopped on Drugstore.com? Do you do it regularly? What kinds of things do you order from them?
@amyzim1 (122)
Yes I do and I love it also. I like the reviews. When I was looking for a good bubble bath I found the reviews very helpful. And don't we earn a discount we can use later each time we shop??
@trinihd (996)
It's an ok site. I like the fact that you can search prescription medication for interactions - don't know if this feature is there still. I used it some time ago. I shop occasionally, and I recently bought something online and when it came (in good time) I remembered why I don't like to shop there too often! They always ship tiny items in bigger (than necessary) boxes, and it ends up costing me more!! I wish they wouldn't do that!! Their prices are ok, but I hate paying extra because of the packaging!! Most times, I would look for items their on Amazon.com and if I find it on Amazon.com, I usually buy it there instead.
@trinihd (996)
Forgot to mention what I usually look for: anything from supplements and baby supplies (not for me!) to toys!
@lexus54 (3576)
I never buy everyday things from online pharmacy stores. That's because I don't need to. I can easily get hold of such items from many shops and pharmacies within a few kilometres from my home. I prefer to go there, feel and touch the products before I buy them, rather than buy online. I guess if you live in a place where the nearest shops are very many kilometres away, then it makes sense to buy things online.