Do you often use eye-drops?

@miaolin (397)
China
When you have stared at computer or have read book for a long time,will you use eye-drops?I will seeing to protect my eyes.Because of staring computer for too long time,my vision ability has declined.I won't ruin my eyes.Even if I haven't read book or stare at computer one day,I also use eye-drops to let my eyes have a rest.Healthwise,it's good to use eye-drops frequently. My friends,you also stare at computer now and than.Do you use eye-drops frequently?Please share your opinion about the EYE-DROPS.Thank you!
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,miaolin,i do not use eye drops at all as i do not like the feeling of putting some liquid onto my eyes,if i have been in front of the computer for long time,i will take a rest,either close my eyes and take a rest or look at the sky for few minutes,either ways my eyes will be much relaxed,i do not rely on the eye drops.
@miaolin (397)
That's also a good way to protect eyes,but I always forget time when I watch computer or read books.HEHE.So I have to depend on the eye-drops.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
no, i don't need to use the eye drops after reading book or seeing at the computer for long times, i only use drops when i have any infection of eyes which haven't happen for 7-8 years
@miaolin (397)
So pity!But you can try some other ways to relax your eyes,such as seeing sky,seeing far away places,closing your eyes after a long time staring at your computer or reading books.Don't forget to protect your eyes!