Do you use to recycle things?

Recycle - now a day we must learn to recycle things so we can help to clean the inviroment.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
School time once again and students specially in grade school they are excited to have new things like, new notebooks, new bags and shoes, and pens. But sometimes did you ever thought about recycling things that can be reused? Specially now a days it is very hard to earn money and trowing things that can be reused is a practical way of saving money from recycling. And we can help also our inviromen to lessen our trash. How about you guys did you ever try to recycle things, what are those? Can you share it with me please. Thanks
@easy888 (10406)
Hello,lynboobsy,i have used recycle things before,the most thing i have used should be recycled paper,i get a lot of recycle paper at home,whenever i need a piece of paper to write or need to print something at the printer ,i will use the recycle paper.If everyone use it ,the world will be muich better ,we do not need to cut down so many trees every year.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yeah I agree with you I also used that kind of thing I recycled bond papers for my daughters who love to draw and paint and sometime in printing also. Thanks, have a nice day.
@student7 (1002)
In my family, my children as well as I do use pens paper and such from whoever has it. I do have to buy them pencils but that is like once a year. That last big thing that I remember buying them new was their rolling backpacks. I bought them a few years ago. I homeschool my children so I don't have to worry about the school lists that they put out for public schools. Yes I think recycling is good. Recycling is good for art projects. How? Well crayons, for instance, when you sharpen them, where does the sharpens go??? In the trash. Instead get some wax paper and put the shavings in there and put another piece of wax paper on top of that and take a hot iron and iron it, make sure you have a towel between the wax paper and the iron. Let the iron set there for a few minutes allowing the crayon melt. Take the iron off and you made a beautiful item that you can frame or hang up or put in your window. Yes recycle your school items.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Thank you very much for a nice and informative response, really I learn one thing from you. Maybe I will try it somtime and I will tell my daughters to keep it. Thanks have a nice day.
@dpk262006 (54659)
Very Good discussion.I try to use waste things..you may call it re-cycling...like a bottle which cannot be used for drinking water....may be used for planting the plant 'money plant' or any such plant.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Thanks, I do reused bottles too. Have a nice day.
I do recycle (though in our neighborhood we have to) but I do like reusing. I keep the brown and plastic bags from the supermarket. The plastic ones we use as trash bags for our rooms and the car. The brown ones are GREAT to use as book covers, they are strong and you can make it a fun activity to decorate them with the kids. I also write on both sides of the paper to not waste the space. I sometimes also reuse envelopes, I open them carefully with a letter opener and then use labels to block the old addresses and write in the new ones. I think there's more but I can't remember! I'll add on more if I do. =) Good luck!
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Ohh thanks for some nformation I know some readers will learn something form your response. I do re use some plastic bag from the supermarket for a trash bag. Have a nice day.
@tala91285 (1080)
I recycle my notebooks, pens, pencils and erasers, pad papers, and liquid erasers. As long as I can still use it, I don't see the point why I should get new ones ^_^
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Verry good tala, thats a nice attitude. Thanks,have a nice day.
@nica269 (1399)
I don't have to worry about all of that yet, but I remember when i was growing up we did reuse the same folders if they weren't torn, or used the same back pack, or whatever it was. I think the only thing we got new every year were at least two outfits, then the rest was the clothes as the previous year.